Loudon high school

DaGlove

Loudon high school getting no respect, no top 10 ranking. Could it be; because we dont run up the score in which we should i n stead of pulling our starters. I do believe they can play with any team around here. Balanced on both sides of the ball.

Fulton pulls their starters and still blows people out!

Loudon high school getting no respect, no top 10 ranking. Could it be; because we dont run up the score in which we should i n stead of pulling our starters. I do believe they can play with any team around here. Balanced on both sides of the ball.

Quit whining and earn your respect on the football field during the playoffs. I believe you are a top ten program and would beat most teams ranked above you from the west, however get your facts straight before you call out another program on running up the score by leaving starters in. You should take advantage of your underdog role instead of begging for a target on your back.

• Upvote 1

Quit whining and earn your respect on the football field during the playoffs. I believe you are a top ten program and would beat most teams ranked above you from the west, however get your facts straight before you call out another program on running up the score by leaving starters in. You should take advantage of your underdog role instead of begging for a target on your back.

I think Loudon will play Fulton in the semifinals of the Playoffs.

If that's the case why didn't you guys stay in district 4AA where you could have proven yourselves versus Alcoa, Catholic, CAK and Scott County.