Week 10: Jellico @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crow, my buddy told me the Oakdale and Jellico game was horrendous. Jellico ended up with 13 total yards and 1 first down by way of a penalty. Didn't see for myself but I trust his word. You guys just need to stay healthy. It's a tough job for a head coach playing a game like this week 10, especially if you all get a bye in 1st round. Good luck to you guys

Crow......this week is about as watching paint dry....!  In fact, it is going to be a rather dull two weeks unless watching someone else play gets your gander up.  Jellico should improve the offense's stats but I don't think they are going to put up much resistance since they probably spent the week sharpening up their jump shot.  They have always had some ptp's in basketball....wonder why they don't do both sports?  I mean you got Rick Flair doing wrestling and stylin'.....smash playing football and demolition....kaz did bb and football (oh, I bet that was highlight material!!) :rolleyes:....!

Kazalooney.

OK.....I getting downright ornery....I'm sorry but whuppin' up on the Blue Devils ain't gonna give me any pleasure what so ever....!  I shopped around to try to get into a fun conversation this week but it ain't doing me much good.  So.....who we gonna get after the bye.  I'm going to go watch that first round game and get myself in the mood for the first playoff game.  Call me an idiot but I hope we get Rockwood again.....nothing like trying to wash that bad taste outta our mouth.  I need a padded cell....without question....I been bouncing off the walls and, frankly, sheetrock ain't the greatest surface to be doing that on....!  It is of some interest to me as to how this years defense stacks up against some of our best up here.  They are very good at taking away other team's strengths.  I know they aren't the best of all time but they get after it....and truthfully, they get after it because they have too.  Our offense minus the homerun boy (Cheetah) is scoring just enough to give us some breathing room....if Cheetah was still in the lineup, teams would have no choice but to widen out in fear of the jet sweep.  I think we STILL have two of the top backs in the District in #19 and #20.......and #30 has been playing very well lately too!  I'd like for our "O" to scare the heck out of everyone and split 4 wideouts on the outside one time with Big Jake as the single back.  Call it a crazy idea but it could actually create some space to run for him or anyone else for that matter.   I'm just going looney....forget what I said....I'm crazy.

Kazzy :mrgreen:

Which leads me to my second nuthouse discussion....!  I'm thinking ahead to the future of course but I think there going to be some good additions to the stable coming up.  The Roberts kid hasn't toted it much this year because of the experience in front of him but he figures to give us some great depth in the coming year or two.  Some really good looking kids coming out of the Jr. High (who went unbeaten)(AGAIN)  and heard someone say we might pick up a player or two living near by but not in our middle school.  I want all them boys roaming the halls that, for whatever reason, elected not to play this season to rethink playing because there are certainly some that could help us in areas of need....! B)  That was me recruiting  (in my own school....!) the kids that sometimes fall through the cracks.  I just saw a witch fly over my head....?  Yada, Yada, Yada.....

Kazaooooooo :huh: