The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

I think TJ Allison may have been at AE at one time. All that shows is that STARSANDBARS over to Murvil can't get em all. Oh yeah and we got a rb from Murvil but who's counting.  HAHA

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Lets see..... Manookian from Florida in the eight grade. The NG Brown from Ooltewah last year. Middleton's brother that no one mentions yet. Can't wait to see what the two that enrolled last week are all about. Nine more months until next years kick-off.

Allison played Boys' Club in Oak Ridge (as a lineman). He and Hurd were playing for West's feeder in middle school.

Edited by OR nole

I think TJ Allison may have been at AE at one time. All that shows is that STARSANDBARS over to Murvil can't get em all. Oh yeah and we got a rb from Murvil but who's counting. HAHA

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

TJ was either at AE or West at one time, but he went to Jefferson Middle School for a bit. Edited by GaddisTossSweep

Either way. Congrats to AC on a great season. I enjoy BS'ing with AC fans. They are a classy fanbase. Hats off to your team. They're very strong and tough. I enjoy watching Fox run the ball. Mr. Fox if you read this he is a great kid and an impressive RB. I don't know where he will go, but I plan to follow his college career. Let him know he has made a fan of an OR supporter. I could say the same for #2 also. If my conversation with Gaddis a few weeks ago is any indicator AC will remain on the schedule, which is great. I think we have a good little rivalry going myself and I am glad it will continue. I look forward to more battles in the future. Barring a few little shoving matches last night, which is expected I saw a lot of great sportsmanship. Players from both teams patting each other on the helmet and helping one another up. It doesn't get any better than that. Unless you guys are playing us I will be rooting for you the rest of the way.

Thank you SS, and I think Matt's a pretty good kid. As for #2 Garrett Johnson, he's always been underrated and is the smartest football player I've ever known. He understands the game on a level that I can only compare to Manning. As for fans, Oak Ridge was the only team that we played who had the same fire from the stands. While screaming at the field, it still remained classy...normal football jeering. One guy in particular actually entertained me and reminded me of myself. Be proud, get loud, and as always...WE NEED MORE COWBELL!!!