Week 10: Sullivan South (8-1) @ Elizabethton (8-1)

EHSTrack06

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If South, Fulton, Catholic, and Greeneville win, there could be a rematch of this game in Round 1. The tiebreakers between South and Greeneville are so close, it may come down to; Does Johnson County get to .500 with a win over East? A SS win and JC loss ---> SS/Betsy Rematch @ South. Winner goes to Catholic.

I don't like that scenario, but it is what it is......I think. If not right lay it out please.

Going to be an awesome game between two classy teams, I think its gonna come down to the wire unless we change our defensive stance. 35 to 28. Now if we straighten up our D: 42 to 21. Hoping for an injury free game for both sides, we are blessed to have great young men in this senior group on and off the field. Go cyclones!

Going to be an awesome game between two classy teams, I think its gonna come down to the wire unless we change our defensive stance. 35 to 28. Now if we straighten up our D: 42 to 21. Hoping for an injury free game for both sides, we are blessed to have great young men in this senior group on and off the field. Go cyclones!

Dont know alot about either except Betsy's running game is very strong , as well as South's passing should be one of the better games this coming week they both are pretty even with betsy knocking off tenn high and south losing to tenn high in close games , the only thing that sticks out is the defense south has givin up 72 points all season while betsy has givin up 178 . if it comes down to defense i give the edge to south 27-21 .

Big game. One of the games of the week outside of science hill/DB. This is for all the marbles in the conference. South and their solid passing game vs EHS and their solid run game. Less than 10 pts will be the gap between winner and loser.

Over/under: 42

i would DEFINATELY take the over.....i think the winner of this game ( betsy imo ) will have 42 points themselves

If South, Fulton, Catholic, and Greeneville win, there could be a rematch of this game in Round 1. The tiebreakers between South and Greeneville are so close, it may come down to; Does Johnson County get to .500 with a win over East? A SS win and JC loss ---> SS/Betsy Rematch @ South. Winner goes to Catholic.

I don't like that scenario, but it is what it is......I think. If not right lay it out please.

well that would be a heckuva first round rematch for sure....ive learned over the years to try my best not to speculate on how things are gona turn out, until the reg. seasons over.....( ps....this same theory does NOT work with marriage..lol)

Neither team has faced a defense like they both will this week.

That is a ridiculous statement, and I think I'll just leave it at that.  :huh:

Betsy wins this game running backwards... not even close. When playing South you only have to watch for two things.... the QB option (every other play) and the Hale Mary. Put a spy on the QB and don't let the receivers get behind you and you slow their role almost to a stop. Cyclones on the other had will pound you with #28 until it hurts. You may stop him once and maybe even twice... but the third time is going to the house! Word is bond...  :thumb: