Blackman at Hoover

LoveForTheGame

Blackman is healthy now.  Shadowens is one of the best in the business.  Gave Trinity all they wanted last year.  Game will be close.   Shadowens, in all his success has never had a 15-0 team.  I think that makes this game important to him.

I thought it was Bowling Green they played last year, correct me if I am wrong.....

I have to say I sure have a lot of respect for Blackman to venture into a game like this. Hope they pull it off.

I'm with ya much respect to BHS for scheduling this game, so many of the so called "powerhouses" would have never took this risk. I hope BHS gets it done but I say HHS by 20 or so... Good luck represent TN well.

This is really going to be a measuring stick for the State of Tennesse with one of the best teams to represent the state. No doubt everyone in the state will be pulling for Blackman. It will be very interesting to see how well the best from this state compete's with another. Eventually I see no other option for Maryville down the road or play an eight or nine game schedule because no one will want to play them anymore so this game will answer a lot of good questions. 

Edited by BarneySox2007