Blackman at Hoover

LoveForTheGame

I just watched the Hoover vs Miami Central game. It was their first game of the season but it was their first loss in a 30 game winning streak. They're no bigger than Oakland or Blackman. We have as much maybe more talent as Hoover. They are 7-2 they lost their second game to Colquitt Co. Georgia another ranked team. I think the Blaze or the Patriots are very capable of beating them. Looking forward to this one and yes it does mean something "PRIDE" something my high school football team instilled in me "BDP- Blue Devil Pride!!" But what these boys from Blackman are doing the way I see it is bigger than that. I've played and coached many years and one thing I always preached when u step across those lines leave everything u got on the field and winning will take care of itself. I believe Coach Shad teaches this same message or he wouldn't have signed these guys up for this. Go Blaze Tennessee's behind u all the way!

I just watched the Hoover vs Miami Central game. It was their first game of the season but it was their first loss in a 30 game winning streak. They're no bigger than Oakland or Blackman. We have as much maybe more talent as Hoover. They are 7-2 they lost their second game to Colquitt Co. Georgia another ranked team. I think the Blaze or the Patriots are very capable of beating them. Looking forward to this one and yes it does mean something "PRIDE" something my high school football team instilled in me "BDP- Blue Devil Pride!!" But what these boys from Blackman are doing the way I see it is bigger than that. I've played and coached many years and one thing I always preached when u step across those lines leave everything u got on the field and winning will take care of itself. I believe Coach Shad teaches this same message or he wouldn't have signed these guys up for this. Go Blaze Tennessee's behind u all the way!

BUMP!!!

The Blaze are deep with talent. They are going to prove something to themselves that will help them late in the playoffs this year. The two advantages Hoover has is that the Blaze will be on a bus for three hours and Hoover has played a ton more NEXT level ball. I think the nationally televised game helped. But that was against Oakland. They see them every year.

Edited by milo118