Week 10: Cloudland at Hampton

BigDave1967

Pujo is The real Guru of football. Everyone knows that in upper east TN.

Games are week to week and its not hard to pick the stronger team in the course of a year,but in a one game situation,you really never know. That odd shaped ball bounces funny at times.

I'm a little more diplomatic than our Ambassador,but we usually have the same opinion.

Every1 knows what the DOGS are capable of, its really goin to stink to possibly be without a player with the talent that he has. But remember back last year when the D FOR THE DOGS stepped up, made big plays and put the game away! Believe we can expect to see more of that Thursday nite, plus put a back like McClain getting to hit the hole hard and make big hits on the D after being out most of the season, this will be exciting! Practice hard boys, DOGS ain't lettin no1 down thats for sure! GET EM DOGS!!!

If hampton doesnt win this one,there has been more than a few things bounce in the way of cloudland.hampton should win this one by at least 14 or more,landers are a good team but have really fell off. No spark,no fire,no hustle,seems they just want to get it over with,hope im wrong but i say its almost basketball time in Roan mtn

I believe the dogs will win this one.  I really hope that Jones is not hurt so bad that he can not play.  He is a good kid and a heck of a competitor.  So is the rest of this team.  Nobody on this team ever lays down.  If one of them looks hurt, he is hurt.  I think the defense will be big Thursday night. But make sure everybody knows this game is serious for the dogs at least.  As they were practicing this morning at ten o clock.