Week 10: Cloudland at Hampton

BigDave1967

I believe the dogs will win this one.  I really hope that Jones is not hurt so bad that he can not play.  He is a good kid and a heck of a competitor.  So is the rest of this team.  Nobody on this team ever lays down.  If one of them looks hurt, he is hurt.  I think the defense will be big Thursday night. But make sure everybody knows this game is serious for the dogs at least.  As they were practicing this morning at ten o clock. 

If I was coach of the cloudland highlanders, we'd be out there at 9.  I'm afraid there is just too much dissention up here.  The toughest game this year has been cloudland against cloudland.  The formula for success is really simple but I'm afraid some just don't get it.  We've got some who wanna wave the white flag.  What happened to the fire, the pride, and emotion we left on the field at jc campbell stadium in 2012?  Old king hopes to see the Landers who dispatched johnson county earlier this year.  Somewhere I believe that team is still there.

I believe the dogs will win this one.  I really hope that Jones is not hurt so bad that he can not play.  He is a good kid and a heck of a competitor.  So is the rest of this team.  Nobody on this team ever lays down.  If one of them looks hurt, he is hurt.  I think the defense will be big Thursday night. But make sure everybody knows this game is serious for the dogs at least.  As they were practicing this morning at ten o clock. 

Heard we had a really good practice and Ford threw the ball well. i think we'll be well prepared.

I think Hampton takes this one but it will be a slugfest for a while. Cloudland has the athletes in their first 11 to play with em but Hamptons depth will eventually do the Landers in. I like both of these teams and wish em luck in the playoffs.

Don't worry king, we're gonna go take care of Unaka and assure yall of a playoff spot!

I think Hampton takes this one but it will be a slugfest for a while. Cloudland has the athletes in their first 11 to play with em but Hamptons depth will eventually do the Landers in. I like both of these teams and wish em luck in the playoffs.

Don't worry king, we're gonna go take care of Unaka and assure yall of a playoff spot!

I like you're chances Oldeagle.

Pujo & 'breath, I have no doubt we'll be ready...The DOGS' BIGS will play bigger than life Thursday night...With LJ, Adam, Ford, Smith, & Ty in the back field, I feel good!

I like you're chances Oldeagle.

We'll have to hang on to the ball better than we did last night. We could have beat kings but we fumbled inside their 20 three times. Out gained em over 100 yards and kept giving them the ball...they are fast!! And will be hard for anyone to handle in a few years.

I don't see cloudland being able to stop yall for 4 quarters. Rivalry games are hard to predict sometimes though. I'd like to see this game but I'll be busy on stoney creek that night.

We'll have to hang on to the ball better than we did last night. We could have beat kings but we fumbled inside their 20 three times. Out gained em over 100 yards and kept giving them the ball...they are fast!! And will be hard for anyone to handle in a few years.

I don't see cloudland being able to stop yall for 4 quarters. Rivalry games are hard to predict sometimes though. I'd like to see this game but I'll be busy on stoney creek that night.

You guys play on thrusday also.

On a good note, it sounds like you guys played pretty well wothout the turnovers. Hate you lost

You guys play on thrusday also.

On a good note, it sounds like you guys played pretty well wothout the turnovers. Hate you lost

Yea we play thursday.. we played well it was 16-7 at halftime and we probly should have been up 21-8 fumbles and home field advantage took a toll on us in the first half...They have the best athletes we've seen this year outside maybe yall and PF..When they get their lineman recruits on campus NO small publics will beat em anymore.

Depending on how we play, I may not care if we make it or not.  If we play like the "toughest kids" in the state, I'd love to see how we would matchup with region 2.  If we lay down and get whipped by 40 like we did in 2010, I'll be ready for basketball.  I do wanna wish Uknoit's boy a speedy recovery.  And I want to wish the best of luck to Pujo and 91's boys.  Those are some of my favorite kids ever.  I want to thank them for the excitement we're gonna get to experience thursday night. 

Yea we play thursday.. we played well it was 16-7 at halftime and we probly should have been up 21-8 fumbles and home field advantage took a toll on us in the first half...They have the best athletes we've seen this year outside maybe yall and PF..When they get their lineman recruits on campus NO small publics will beat em anymore.

Gotta watch scheduling those little privates,when and if they deside to build um a program,Watch out.