The Tigers are in the Tornadoes Path. UC vs Halls

BigSwo

It's the last game of the regular season and the Tornadoes are on fire. The Halls Tigers are all that's standing in the way of a perfect regular season for UC. I expect UC to dominate in this game but I hope for a fight. Not gonna happen. I'm gonna take another approach. With the playoffs practically here I wonder if Bowling will rest the staters early and let the JV play most of the game or will he do what he has been doing and pull the offense early and let the defense play the rest of the way? I think the later will be the case. If you think I am putting Halls in my pocket and walking away with this win then you are right. I don't expect much of a challenge mainly because it being a Thursday night game this week and that is one less day of preparation for the Tigers to prepare for the Veer.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the last game of the regular season and the Tornadoes are on fire. The Halls Tigers are all that's standing in the way of a perfect regular season for UC. I expect UC to dominate in this game but I hope for a fight. Not gonna happen. I'm gonna take another approach. With the playoffs practically here I wonder if Bowling will rest the staters early and let the JV play most of the game or will he do what he has been doing and pull the offense early and let the defense play the rest of the way? I think the later will be the case. If you think I am putting Halls in my pocket and walking away with this win then you are right. I don't expect much of a challenge mainly because it being a Thursday night game this week and that is one less day of preparation for the Tigers to prepare for the Veer.

Dont need to rest the starters; they have a bye week next week so no need to rest them. They need to be playing so they dont miss a step and get reps. I say play the starters for the first half then start switching them out.