The Tigers are in the Tornadoes Path. UC vs Halls

BigSwo

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think that UC will be the state champs again but I've been keeping an eye on NCS They also have been steam rolling everyone they play. Are they that good or competition not great in the Nashville area? Not that UC has really had to play much this year. We have good teams but Huntingdon was the only team close at half. Then UC made them implode and it's been downhill for Huntingdon from there. I better be careful they play my Lions tomorrow night.

Trying to keep you on the front page SWO!!!

Not one poster from Halls. It must be bad down there. You mentioned NCS and their schedule, I also wonder about that. They beat a very good high ranked Nashville East team last week and held them to like 9 or 10 yards of rushing. I don't care who you are, that's impressive right there. UC also took on a very good Peabody team and dominated the game on the ground and through the air. I will say that I have wondered all season what will happen when we run into a team that can keep up with us. I think we will find out if and when we get to the semis.