Mount Juliet vs Portland

MJGOLDENBEARS

I guess I'll start this thread. MJ comes fresh off another dissapointing loss. This time against a much improved Gallatin team. With the playoffs at a very distant reach, Mount Juliet must win, and with other good fortune who knows.... Portland is no pushover, they just lack depth, but surely don't lack heart. This game will be held Thursday night.

I say Bears win 41-20

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA !!!!

You need to worry about WC instead of MJ and the ones that left for Cookeville and what the Cavs do.

I'm confused, why do I need to worry about Cookeville? They play 2a schools to get wins and can't get one in 5a or 6a.and the two that left was not a factor here at wc and remain to be so in competition.

Maybe try and beat a team above .500. If mj gets in it will be a flaw in the system.

I'm confused, why do I need to worry about Cookeville? They play 2a schools to get wins and can't get one in 5a or 6a.and the two that left was not a factor here at wc and remain to be so in competition.

Maybe try and beat a team above .500. If mj gets in it will be a flaw in the system.

News flash.... WC has not beat a team with a winning record..... As a matter of fact you've lost to teams with losing records haha It's ok there is always next year for Wilson Central..... Plus it's funny you have called out Kisler for dissapearing after we lost too Oakland in that scrimmage.... Now all the sudden WC wins two games vs losing teams and you board the glory ship. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

I said not to worry about Cookeville. You seem to like to rant on their posts about them doing so called illegal things as well.

MJ will get in . Flaw or no flaw these are the guidelines that all have. I'm sure you are wishing Central could get in or would that be a flaw too?

At least MJ played some good teams outside the district. What power houses did WC play this year ( Dickson, LaVergne and Cleveland )? I think Blackman and Centennial top who you played out of district. Has Central beat anyone with a winning record?

MJ did beat Central once again; didn't they.

The Bears could very easily be 6-3 with wins over Beech and Gallatin.

Edited by BKisler

I said not to worry about Cookeville. You seem to like to rant on their posts about them doing so called illegal things as well.

MJ will get in . Flaw or no flaw these are the guidelines that all have. I'm sure you are wishing Central could get in or would that be a flaw too?

At least MJ played some good teams outside the district. What power houses did WC play this year ( Dickson, LaVergne and Cleveland )? I think Blackman and Centennial top who you played out of district. Has Central beat anyone with a winning record?

MJ did beat Central once again; didn't they.

The Bears could very easily be 6-3 with wins over Beech and Gallatin.

My job is done today ;)

Im just praying we dont have any more hurt before the season ends. Right now we are down 2-3 two way starters. Yes we have NO depth at all right now, even last night in the JV game with SC it was 6-6 till a few minutes left in the 4th and SC scored the go ahead touchdown. At one point we had to take a time out cause one of the tackles was getting taped up, and we only had 2 on jv. BUT, the Sophomores have got a ton of experience this year. As I told Coach Cav last night after the loss, they have done great things with so little. Anyone without clouded preconceptions can see that. As well as last years staff. For several, several years, we just dont have enough motor under the hood. The best attitudes Ive seen in kids this year though. They never quit. God love em.