District 10A Championship - CA @ NCS

NCSdad1962

Don't think NCS is guaranteed the win and if they do... not expecting the blow out everyone is predicting. 

Got the chance to watch NCS play recently, not as strong as in years past, kind of like the rest of 1A. Don't get me wrong, they have several good players, a few who have D1 offers, guessing due to size? Plus they have a great coach. But CA has huge momentum and with almost everyone healthy, they may be tough to beat. And heard that a few of the CA players say they are D1. So with two stacked teams, should be a close game Friday night.

Edited by RodNReel

Don't think NCS is guaranteed the win and if they do... not expecting the blow out everyone is predicting. 

Got the chance to watch NCS play recently, not as strong as in years past, kind of like the rest of 1A. Don't get me wrong, they have several good players, a few who have D1 offers, guessing due to size? Plus they have a great coach. But CA has huge momentum and with almost everyone healthy, they may be tough to beat. And heard that a few of the CA players say they are D1. So with two stacked teams, should be a close game Friday night.

Now that's funny. I don't care who ya are. 

Come to the game....get there early....make 8:30 dinner reservations in downtown Nashville. You will have plenty of time to get there after the game is out of reach. 

Jbalumni81...the score was 35-20. Doesn't sound that close and don't think NCS will score what they want. Think they will have to work for the win this week.

On a side note, hope "a very down JB team" comes back strong next season. JB has always been a powerhouse and fun to watch.  

Hope springs eternal or break those prozacs in half? Either would apply to that analysis. Bless his heart......

Jbalumni81...the score was 35-20. Doesn't sound that close and don't think NCS will score what they want. Think they will have to work for the win this week.

On a side note, hope "a very down JB team" comes back strong next season. JB has always been a powerhouse and fun to watch.

That score is correct, I know CA is having a really good season and with enthusiasm the fan base shows,,,,NC is jus a diff animal,,,, and JB will struggle again nx yr I do believe, be bout 3 yrs B4 the Devils are back on track,,,, good luck with NC and in the playoffs !

Whoa you have me confused with someone else. Not a CA fan, esp when coaches leave starters in until the final minutes to run up a score. Not very classy and another subject beaten to death. I am pulling for NCS but just think it might not be as easy as everyone thinks. Hoping to make it to Nashville to watch a good, clean game Friday night.

I would like to see NC put up 70+ on CA. And leave starters in til kneel time. Would serve them right.

A lot of folks feel the same way. But with a much bigger goal at hand, I think we will see our usual mode of scoring 35 to 42 in the first half and then keep the starters injury free.

As someone said earlier, CA is nothing more than a bug on our windshield.

Edited by NCSdad1962