District 10A Championship - CA @ NCS

NCSdad1962

Interesting reading. Lots of big smack talk and "hate" by some but not all. Some post are reasonable but others over the top! So if the "Christian" school does win by a blow out they will have much crow to eat! I guess that what this forum is for??? ????? Seems to be way too personal! Just let the young men play. Friday night football is the best.

Interesting reading. Lots of big smack talk and "hate" by some but not all. Some post are reasonable but others over the top! So if the "Christian" school does win by a blow out they will have much crow to eat! I guess that what this forum is for??? ????? Seems to be way too personal! Just let the young men play. Friday night football is the best.

The past 3 meetings between these two schools have proven to be entertaining and eye-opening to say the least. There will be lots of "playing" Friday night. The kids will definitely decide this one. A very loud crowd will be present too.

NCSdad1962. Made that comment based on being at your game against McEwen. Only saw 1st half, left when it was 14-0. Realize final score more lopsided of 49-0 but what I saw wasn't the NCS everyone has been talking about since week 0. Don't get me wrong, NCS is the strongest contender in the district but as a whole,1A just isn't the same as in years past. Do I think NCS has a great shot of being the final two, absolutely. I even think NCS may win it all this year. But I stand by that it may not be a total blow out Friday night against CA. Could be wrong, but could be right. 

NCSdad1962. Made that comment based on being at your game against McEwen. Only saw 1st half, left when it was 14-0. Realize final score more lopsided of 49-0 but what I saw wasn't the NCS everyone has been talking about since week 0. Don't get me wrong, NCS is the strongest contender in the district but as a whole,1A just isn't the same as in years past. Do I think NCS has a great shot of being the final two, absolutely. I even think NCS may win it all this year. But I stand by that it may not be a total blow out Friday night against CA. Could be wrong, but could be right. 

Completely understand if that McEwen first half is what you saw.

Edited by NCSdad1962

As someone stated before, all this trash talk coming from a "Christian" school is quite telling of how hypocritical that name really must be. No doubt that NCS is a very good team but does anyone honestly think the team could compete with the likes of any of the Top 10 as NCSdad1962 said?  

And here is another example of my previous point about "Nasty Christian School."

cwoodbball, on 28 Oct 2014 - 11:16 PM, said:

snapback.png

I would like to see NC put up 70+ on CA. And leave starters in til kneel time. Would serve them right.

As someone stated before, all this trash talk coming from a "Christian" school is quite telling of how hypocritical that name really must be. No doubt that NCS is a very good team but does anyone honestly think the team could compete with the likes of any of the Top 10 as NCSdad1962 said?  

And here is another example of my previous point about "Nasty Christian School."

cwoodbball, on 28 Oct 2014 - 11:16 PM, said:

I would like to see NC put up 70+ on CA. And leave starters in til kneel time. Would serve them right.

LOL. FYI, Einstein.........cwoodbball is a Collinwood High School (100 miles away) fan albeit for this game he's cheering for NCS. So if anyone, anywhere, posts their opinion in support of NCS winning, you take the position they represent NCS, it's institutional integrity, and it's teaching philosophy? 

I don't think that's trash talking. It's more like a desired outcome in the form of a wish. This would be an example of trash talking.....

Q: What do you call 30 guys WATCHING the 2nd round of the TSSAA football playoffs?

A: The Clarksville Academy Cougars