Halls @ Clinton - Clinton 35-10

Central @ Gibbs - Gibbs 28-14

Looks like no matter what happens Friday night the following teams are in:

OR

AC

CC

Clinton

Gibbs

It looks like Central will have to beat Gibbs to Make the playoffs, that should be a great game and would give quad 1 another qualifying playoff team which may be the deciding factor at which Quad AC is in, more than likely it looks like 2 teams from quad 1 will get moved to quad 2 and if Central wins that may make it to where 3 teams get bumped and geographically the following teams will be the first to go:

OR

Clinton

AC

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CC, I know this is the wrong thread, but I'm starting to think you may be right on that SC/SD game.  I didn't realize how good SC qb was.  Plus, Bruce may not be 100%.  You called that 2 weeks ago.  I'm pulling for SC

Well I hope I'm right. Lol. SS asked me what was my love affair lately with SC? Not really a love affair, I'm just a big fan of well coached teams, in any sport. That's why I like to watch OR basketball, as well as CC bball.

I think Bruce is a real talent, but SC defense is very disciplined and there QB is legit. I would not want to play SC at there place. They lost to two pretty good 6AAA teams too.

On a side note, I've been talking about tee Higgins since the 7th grade and am so excited to see him receiving this attention, and hearing what a humble kid he is. That's rare in today's look at me mentality. I wish him nothing but the best!

Between him and Bruce? If they both go to UT, I don't see Bruce playing a lot. He reminds me of the bearden kid that went there and returned kicks, that's what I see in his future, especially if Hurd stays all four years. As for tee? He'll play as a freshman no matter if it's here, Clemson, Miami or wherever!! He's a beast and he's only 16!!!!!!!!!!!'