3AAA Week 10

Mav4life

Well I hope I'm right. Lol. SS asked me what was my love affair lately with SC? Not really a love affair, I'm just a big fan of well coached teams, in any sport. That's why I like to watch OR basketball, as well as CC bball.

I think Bruce is a real talent, but SC defense is very disciplined and there QB is legit. I would not want to play SC at there place. They lost to two pretty good 6AAA teams too.

On a side note, I've been talking about tee Higgins since the 7th grade and am so excited to see him receiving this attention, and hearing what a humble kid he is. That's rare in today's look at me mentality. I wish him nothing but the best!

Between him and Bruce? If they both go to UT, I don't see Bruce playing a lot. He reminds me of the bearden kid that went there and returned kicks, that's what I see in his future, especially if Hurd stays all four years. As for tee? He'll play as a freshman no matter if it's here, Clemson, Miami or wherever!! He's a beast and he's only 16!!!!!!!!!!!'

Joc Bruce is much more than a kick returner.  He will play in the slot at UT, and he will be on the field.  Great feel for the game, his football IQ is high, one of the hardest working guys I have seen on the practice field, and he is a play maker.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have scrimmaged them more than once the past few years and he is the best RB in my eyes that we have played against, hands down.

I sure didn't mean to start a joc Bruce thread on here. I meant to emphasize how good Higgins is.

Bruce is an unbelievable talent for sure. Reminds me of barry sanders when he makes those cuts and seem to always avoid that big hit.

SS, I have a feeling OR is going to have to utilize Higgins and Middleton tonight to get a comfortable margin of victory. I think they can still win it without big night from them but sure would make it easier.

I also don't believe what all the AC guys on here are saying everything is hunky dory in the barnyard. I talked to a couple AC guys at work and they say there's some real issues behind the scenes. I'm not going to say much more about it, but when your 8-1 and playing for the district title u really need everyone on the same page. Bad time for turmoil right here at playoff time.

I saw a model that would send CC to AC if AC loses and CC wins. I hope not! Lol

He is back, but by no means is 100% from my understanding. "May play a little" as the AC guys are saying doesn't sound real promising to me.

I haven't heard this from anyone and so take it with a grain of salt, but my guess is that he will start and play a couple of series.  If things go well (or not bad) then he might keep on playing.  We will see soon.