3A BlueCross Bowl predictions

East was not over rated. They still only have one loss to undefeated NCS. And that was without their star player. EN should have earned at least some respect for beating a very good PC team. Wavo have you seen EN play this year. If so tell me why you say over rated. If not your just hoping Waverly was better. I've seen you say this several times without a reason.

East was not over rated. They still only have one loss to undefeated NCS. And that was without their star player. EN should have earned at least some respect for beating a very good PC team. Wavo have you seen EN play this year. If so tell me why you say over rated. If not your just hoping Waverly was better. I've seen you say this several times without a reason.

Im one of the people who always said east was overrated over the years but when i seen them This year that was a team that was gone go deep and give CPA a hard time. Now the #2 is hurt they should make it pass the first round but 2nd will be a toss up.