East Hamilton at Bradley

Siegel at Lavergne

Stewarts Creek at Oakland 

Riverdale at Smyrna

Mt Juliet at Portland

Summit at Ravenwood 

John Overton at Antioch

Cordova at Arlington

Bradley Central scores 20 in the 4th quarter & defeats East Hamilton 27-24 to lock down 6AAA playoff spot.

I think the Walker Valley v Soddy Daisy game is Friday night.

I don't know a lot about that area but are you sure Bradley Central locked down a spot nomatter what,it looks like they did from a second glance

Edited by BatmanDB

Yeah, there for a while late tonight, with both East Hamilton leading Bradley and Walker Valley still to play Soddy-Daisy on Friday, it looked like Oakland might have to be moved over to fill out 6A's quad #1 (along with Cookeville). But with the win Bradley is in --  hoping, no doubt, that Walker Valley follows suit so that they don't get Maryville in the 1st round.

Edited by ErikG

Yeah, there for a while late tonight, with both East Hamilton leading Bradley and Walker Valley still to play Soddy-Daisy on Friday, it looked like Oakland might have to be moved over to fill out 6A's quad #1 (along with Cookeville). But with the win Bradley is in --  hoping, no doubt, that Walker Valley follows suit so that they don't get Maryville in the 1st round.

Looks like yore rite ErikG.....

Bye tha way.....ErikG ewe do a excellunt job on tha broadcasts ......Jisted watched tha reeplay frum laist nite....... :thumb:

Looks like yore rite ErikG.....

Bye tha way.....ErikG ewe do a excellunt job on tha broadcasts ......Jisted watched tha reeplay frum laist nite....... :thumb:

Thanks, Stars. Coming from someone like yourself who has obviously followed high school football very closely for a number of years, I really appreciate that. Best wishes to you and that undersized cast of "Richies" you follow.