2014 A-AA CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL - Knox Catholic vs Notre Dame

Booger

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knox Catholic - 4

ND - 0

...its was 3-0 at the half....ND was never even close to matching up in this one...ND played their normal game of kickball and could never put any touches together, allowing KC to jump all over us....KC had a great game plan.... own possession in the middle, mark man to man on our lead ball handler to prevent her from getting a ball on her foot or prevent her from crossing anything from the left front corner and get their ball up to their big girl

Knox Catholic has accomplished what they set out to do after dropping down out of AAA 2 years ago.....2 years in A-AA and 2 State champoinships...funny how that works

...Boogerette has played her last soccer game for the Irish; she has said that their lackluster performance in the finals yesterday has made her want to get her college soccer career started at LMU more than ever....so it over for Booger, he shall get some more soccer :thumb:

it was a good run girls...

Booger is out  :roflolk:  :roflol:

Agree.....good run girls......!  Boog, you have a talented kid.  KC played a very sharp championship.  I got lucky with my selection.....obviously.  KC is a tough out for any side, they just have so many solid parts.  They and CAK have made a mockery of our district....I was just proud (in more ways than one) of our 2-1 loss to that group.  It meant we have made progress.

Kaz

• 3 weeks later...