William Blount 2015

Governm

You're a Greenback fan, right? Yeah ole Jellico. Not sure they have won 10 games since they have been a program. Them poor kids keep trying though. Bless 'em.

Played there my boys played ther also!I really respect those kids who put on the pads yr in and yr out knowing it gonna be a long yr.BUT that is why we play you just never know until that final buzzer goes off.Just ask ole 91!LOL!!

I have a lot of respect for the kids who show up and keep working, even though they are on what most people would consider a "bad" team. I played on three teams that would be considered "bad" teams. The lessons I learned back then have stayed with me throughout my lifetime.

are you saying that it prepared you to be a "loser" for the rest of your life??? :lol:

are you saying that it prepared you to be a "loser" for the rest of your life??? :lol:

I learned to never back down even though you are out manned. I learned that you can be playing  Single A ball one year and the next year open up against the AA State Champs and you didn't die and had the time of your life even in defeat. I learned that we could show up and play against the AAA State Champs on their hallowed ground in the Secret City which was a  big step up from the year before. I learned that I actually played more minutes on my bad teams than you did on your good teams. :huh:

I learned to never back down even though you are out manned. I learned that you can be playing Single A ball one year and the next year open up against the AA State Champs and you didn't die and had the time of your life even in defeat. I learned that we could show up and play against the AAA State Champs on their hallowed ground in the Secret City which was a big step up from the year before. I learned that I actually played more minutes on my bad teams than you did on your good teams. :huh:

Uh oh!! Shots Fired!!