Brentwood HC

BT Mafia

let me be the first to congratulate brentwood on the dumbest move in the history moves. also let me congratulate the principal for having the courage to stick to his guns and do the right thing, NOT, you have made a choice that you know to be wrong, but i guess a couple of parents were just too tough for you. brentwood will be fine however due to the freshmen and jv programs that woodward has built, but no matter who brentwood hires, they will not find a better coach or man than the one they just let go.

bush

Wow. If I'm a coach, I don't go anywhere near Brentwood. Pemberton knew he was out after one year so he did not have a weight program, he did not care about the underclassmen, and on his way out he set up a brutal schedule so that whomever got the job would fail. Woodward leaves a program that he cared about to come to Brentwood and this is how he is treated. You have to give a coach time to implement his system and expectations. Brentwood is the failure here for not giving their coach time and not supporting him. Great job Brentwood. You let a great coach and man go. Hope you get another class act like before Woodward.

Edited by workinprogress

Woodward is great guy hate it for him and family. High school football is becoming as cut throat as college and pro football. I personally think there is more to the story than not winning football games. Also hearing they will offer Crawford whatever he wants if he will return.