Brentwood HC

BT Mafia

Moonwink at least come up with your own shtick and quit trying to emulate the idiot in Maryville. Crawford wanted to come back to Middle TN, Brentwood needed a coach good enough to compete with the best competition in TN, they got together and both parties are happy. Why do you care?

Moonwink at least come up with your own shtick and quit trying to emulate the idiot in Maryville. Crawford wanted to come back to Middle TN, Brentwood needed a coach good enough to compete with the best competition in TN, they got together and both parties are happy. Why do you care?

I don't know what you are talking about when it comes to Marysville. Bruindad got on me because I mispelled kiedel, so I am running with it. I care because my friend got done wrong by the fine people that run bwood high. Go back and see page 1. The fine people part of this commentary was sarcasm by the way.

I think its real simple.  Brentwood never wanted Crawford to leave.  They hire a journeyman who continued on his journey and a quality replacement that was chosen late in the hiring season to hire a new coach.  Troubled waters and they hire back the coach they wanted the entire time.  Woodward had no where near the talent of previous years or the experience to boot.  For whatever reason Brentwood admin did not see the future of the program getting any better.  Also we will see how Brentwood does next season against those same teams.  Best of luck to Crawford,Woodward, and Pemberton.  The Coaching Carousel moves fast.  

Edited by Gambler

I don't know what you are talking about when it comes to Marysville. Bruindad got on me because I mispelled kiedel, so I am running with it. I care because my friend got done wrong by the fine people that run bwood high. Go back and see page 1. The fine people part of this commentary was sarcasm by the way.

Hey moonwink, don't worry about it. Keydel, Keidel, I just call him the principle. :)

• Upvote 1