chattanooga basketball its time!

pouderfan1

basketball kicks off this week in chattanooga tuesday nov.11. who do you guys think are the best teams in chatt? who will go to state? who will win district 6-aa? who will be a dark horse in the area?

my top ten 

1.central

2.tyner

3.brainerd

4.mccallie

5.walker valley

6.bradley central

7.csas wins district 5-a easy

8. baylor

9.ooltewah will be good after football season

10.bledsoe county wins district 4-aa between them and notre dame.

dark horses: red bank,hixson and cleveland 

district 6aa it will be a three team race.but central wins bench experience gives them the edge over tyner.

i think walker valley or bradley central wins district  5-aaa. ooltewah might have something to say about that.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw ND this summer. One man show.

well most of there athletic players or those who can actually play ball are on the football team. so you probably did see a one man team. not really expecting much form them but do expect them to give bledsoe a ran for there money once football is over.district not that hard they play in

basketball kicks off this week in chattanooga tuesday nov.11. who do you guys think are the best teams in chatt? who will go to state? who will win district 6-aa? who will be a dark horse in the area?

my top ten 

1.central

2.tyner

3.brainerd

4.mccallie

5.walker valley

6.bradley central

8. baylor

district 6aa it will be a three team race.but central wins bench experience gives them the edge over tyner.

i think walker valley or bradley central wins district  5-aaa. ooltewah might have something to say about that.

No wrong again IMO, Sorry.

1. Hamilton Height (Recruits) Very big OK coaching Ezkia and Ado good PG will lose 8 games this year or more, playing a rough schedule

2.Mccallie (New Talent) Good coaching players listen

3.Bradley Central (Good coaching

4.Baylor (Good system

5. Central ( should be #2 Coaching not so good a few good player Ryan is a difference maker.could surprise some teams if not all. Should be 1st or 2nd in district

6.Tyner, Good coach alway decent to good talent .

7.Walker Valley , great coaching ok talent at best 1 D1 talent but not going to make much difference, need more.

8. Ooltawah Just speed will get better has season goes.

9. Cleveland ( good coaching not much talent

10 East Hamilton ( Good coaching not much Talent, Lost to much talent in past couple years.

(GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON)

No wrong again IMO, Sorry.

1. Hamilton Height (Recruits) Very big OK coaching Ezkia and Ado good PG will lose 8 games this year or more, playing a rough schedule

2.Mccallie (New Talent) Good coaching players listen

3.Bradley Central (Good coaching

4.Baylor (Good system

5. Central ( should be #2 Coaching not so good a few good player Ryan is a difference maker.could surprise some teams if not all. Should be 1st or 2nd in district

6.Tyner, Good coach alway decent to good talent .

7.Walker Valley , great coaching ok talent at best 1 D1 talent but not going to make much difference, need more.

8. Ooltawah Just speed will get better has season goes.

9. Cleveland ( good coaching not much talent

10 East Hamilton ( Good coaching not much Talent, Lost to much talent in past couple years.

(GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON)

hamilton heights not even in the discussion this was for tssaa schools only. there's no starting five that can match central or team chemistry point blank period. central  has two of the best players in the city on there team. ask anybody about that. you left out brainerd they will always have some dawgs on there team they will be a good defense of team don't no where they will get points form outside of tipton. mccallie is good!! and the only team that could match central imo. bradley and baylor would loss late to central to much talent on the floor. but good thing is about this year most of all these teams will get to play each other rather in the regular season or some type of tournament. so see we shall see

oh yeah like i tell everyone there's no one player on this central squad thats make's a  difference. the difference is them working together as a team thats what can make them unstoppable. coach or no coach. they all have been playing together since 6 grade. everybody has to know their role and play their role to go to state. because all of them have there weakness but as a unit they balance each other weakness out. team ball not individual ball. team ball go to state! individual ball came in third or fourth in the district lose in region semi. mark my words can guarantee that.

my top ten 

1.central

2.tyner

3.brainerd

4.mccallie

5.walker valley

6.bradley central

8. baylor

I don't see how Brainerd isn't number 1 on this list after taking it to Central twice last season winning by 20+ point margins and Tyner lost most of their quality guys last season. I see McCallie as a top selection as well as they have a great coach from the college ranks, and a freshman point guard in Junior Clay that can really play. 

oh yeah like i tell everyone there's no one player on this central squad thats make's a  difference. the difference is them working together as a team thats what can make them unstoppable. coach or no coach. they all have been playing together since 6 grade. everybody has to know their role and play their role to go to state. because all of them have there weakness but as a unit they balance each other weakness out. team ball not individual ball. team ball go to state! individual ball came in third or fourth in the district lose in region semi. mark my words can guarantee that.

I didn't say Central didn"t have good player , I think Ryan and Tyron are great , Jymicheal is ok , woundn't see much playing time at most schools with the way he played last year at times. , heard ya Big man ain't playing this year Lewis ("that is insane") Central will just outrun most teams, but I do see ya going to Buro ,but not alot of true baller on the team. Ya have some role player and good defender because of speed but  a crafty defender will get by them. I do think Central can surprise everyone only if the coach let them play and sit down. I believe Jmike would come out of his shell if Roger would do that.

I didn't say Central didn"t have good player , I think Ryan and Tyron are great , Jymicheal is ok , woundn't see much playing time at most schools with the way he played last year at times. , heard ya Big man ain't playing this year Lewis ("that is insane") Central will just outrun most teams, but I do see ya going to Buro ,but not alot of true baller on the team. Ya have some role player and good defender because of speed but  a crafty defender will get by them. I do think Central can surprise everyone only if the coach let them play and sit down. I believe Jmike would come out of his shell if Roger would do that.

yeah i can tell your  a little rusty on your basketball homework this year winning1. seeing how ryan and jamike just came off from dominating  the fall league this year. i mean no body could stop them they played for the fall league championship against each other, with ryan and junior clay winning it all. brainerd last a lot of scoring with moore and tyrek gone. tyner still has darion and baby k and a bunch of young talent around them. read the sunday paper man central picked 3 behind hamilton heights and calhoun last year's aa state runner ups in GA last year. for the best teams in the area. brainerd 4 behind them. i promise you central want be surprising any one this year it's either float or swim. state or bust. thats it the bottom line.

p.s you might want to go check the score's form last year never last to branierd by 20 twice