chattanooga basketball its time!

pouderfan1

I didn't say Central didn"t have good player , I think Ryan and Tyron are great , Jymicheal is ok , woundn't see much playing time at most schools with the way he played last year at times. , heard ya Big man ain't playing this year Lewis ("that is insane") Central will just outrun most teams, but I do see ya going to Buro ,but not alot of true baller on the team. Ya have some role player and good defender because of speed but  a crafty defender will get by them. I do think Central can surprise everyone only if the coach let them play and sit down. I believe Jmike would come out of his shell if Roger would do that.

winning1,  I have a question for u. Did your son transfer to Hamilton Heights?  If so, isn't he playing point guard for them. What is the point guard's name? Just curious as I do not have a dog in this hunt but just a Central fan. If he did transfer, where did he go to school?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting info. Thanks to all who weighed in. I keep hearing about Hamilton Heights (boys and girls). I look forward to watching them. Great article on Baylor girls in our paper last week. Looks like they may be special. Football is still rolling for some and those that just finished may take some time to get into basketball "shape." I don't usually put much faith into any scores or rankings until 2nd semester due to football. But it sure is nice to see the interaction. It tells an old guy like me which gyms to hang out in. Thanks again.

ok we have brainerd hosting cannon co.

csas hosting ooltewah

berean at notre dame

bledsoe at megis 

games for the tonight what your picks

oh yeah jamboree at gps tonight starting at 5:30

Notre Dame beat Berean, CSAS beat Owls, Brainerd didn't report score and my "Rams" beat McCallie in the Jamboree.

Central is the favorite in 6-AA, but on any given night, over the course of a 4-month season, anything can and will happen!!

I still feel that Brainerd should be the team to be in the Chattanooga area with McCallie tailing behind just by a little bit. Brainerd still has Tipton on the team as well as a handful of guys who played for the team last year. They also have some key players that have transferred to Brainerd so Ive heard. Also word around the town is Brainerd is preparing to play two kids that just transferred from Savannah, Ga who can really play. One of the kids is a highly recruited guard in the freshmen class. Best of luck to all the teams in the area though. Should be some great basketball in Chattanooga this year.