chattanooga basketball its time!

pouderfan1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notre Dame beat Berean, CSAS beat Owls, Brainerd didn't report score and my "Rams" beat McCallie in the Jamboree.

Central is the favorite in 6-AA, but on any given night, over the course of a 4-month season, anything can and will happen!!

whats up tynerramfan? how are your boy's looking this year do you think baby k and darion can carry the weight for such a young team this year? and do you think yall will have a successor for point guard this year or it's a working progress?

How's 9aa look this year? I seen where some people think Bledsoe will win the district. Personally I think it's one of, if not the weakest AA districts in the state.I cant say I have ever been much impressed with any of their teams in the region tournament. Since the 09-10 season against 8aa, only one 9aa team has advanced past the regional semi-final game. In 11-12, Sequatchie County had the best 9aa team I have seen, and beat my DeKalb Tigers and went on to lose the region championship vs. LA. The last two years we 8aa fans have heard how good Bledsoe was suppose to be, but they have failed to rise to the occasion. Will this year be any different?

whats up tynerramfan? how are your boy's looking this year do you think baby k and darion can carry the weight for such a young team this year? and do you think yall will have a successor for point guard this year or it's a working progress?

Hey pounderfan1..we are very young this year(outside of "k" and Darrin) we lost 8 seniors and our 6th man(Devonte) who transferred to Louisiana. We have a good group of sophomore's very fast and they will probably improve as the season rolls along. We will see pretty soon because we play Howard and Brainerd next month..they will need to grow up in a hurry.

Hey pounderfan1..we are very young this year(outside of "k" and Darrin) we lost 8 seniors and our 6th man(Devonte) who transferred to Louisiana. We have a good group of sophomore's very fast and they will probably improve as the season rolls along. We will see pretty soon because we play Howard and Brainerd next month..they will need to grow up in a hurry.

have you heard anything about howard i heard they look a little better then last year. i seen they where a small team 

yeah new orleans was a big lost but not a surprise his dad had been talking about them returning for a couple of year now. well at less he had a chance to go to state and win aau national championship in chattanooga before he left. 

nope your right it is the weakest. bledsoe is probably the best contender for 7aa . but if yall can get passed regionals  to sub-state yall will play one of the big boy's form chattanooga. who the top contender in 8-aa is it old livingston again?

Livingston will be the team to beat this year..they had a young team when we played them in the substate and they return all the starters..I will go out on a limb and say that LA will win the Region.

Guest AllBlue

Livingston will be the team to beat this year..they had a young team when we played them in the substate and they return all the starters..I will go out on a limb and say that LA will win the Region.

Yes LA is extremely tough this year. They have gone 4-1 so far with 7 players. The rest are still out because of the football playoffs. The one loss was by a point in overtime. They have good depth this year and looks like some of the goods hit the weight room which is a good thing. We are very hopeful to see a long run this year! 

i know some of the tyner folks think yall will be down this year but i have seen some of the young talent yall have in aau this summer and with coach harris and watson being the best coaches in  chattanoogan hands down i still think yall will have something to say about that region championship. i do believe region 4 aa tournament will be very exciting this year. just have the feeling.

Yes LA is extremely tough this year. They have gone 4-1 so far with 7 players. The rest are still out because of the football playoffs. The one loss was by a point in overtime. They have good depth this year and looks like some of the goods hit the weight room which is a good thing. We are very hopeful to see a long run this year! 

and besides LA who else in your district do you think maybe will make some noise in district 8aa