Clinton Dragons 2015

dragnfan

Clinton finishes 2014 with a 7-4 record. They graduate 20+ players off this team, so one would think next year they take a step back.

Thackerson will be back with several skill players and a couple of linemen returning to build the team around.

As long as we don't lose any coaches to other schools, I wonder how the Dragons will fare in their new district?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dfan-as long thackerson has ellison as oc da dragons should be awright!! hows da line gonna be? think pace melvin did a nice job wit da oline this year-what's he gonna have back?  chs needs #s, too many kids in that school not to have a big squad-gotta recruit da halls or keep kids interested from middle school year in and year out.  

dfan-as long thackerson has ellison as oc da dragons should be awright!! hows da line gonna be? think pace melvin did a nice job wit da oline this year-what's he gonna have back? chs needs #s, too many kids in that school not to have a big squad-gotta recruit da halls or keep kids interested from middle school year in and year out.

The line is going to be a concern for me. I think we're only returning 2 that played this year. The defense loses several as well. Some younger guys are gonna have to step up fast and we'll see how good this coaching staff is at coaching up the younger players. Its easier to win 7 games when your team is loaded with seniors I would think.

• 2 weeks later...

Clinton finishes 2014 with a 7-4 record. They graduate 20+ players off this team, so one would think next year they take a step back.

Thackerson will be back with several skill players and a couple of linemen returning to build the team around.

As long as we don't lose any coaches to other schools, I wonder how the Dragons will fare in their new district?

With all that's coming back for Clinton i think 8-2 is a good guess of how they will do in 2015.