DISTRICT 3AAA 2014-15 PREDICTIONS.

CarolinaCrazy

I wished I wasn't working late so I could have seen the game.  Looks like our guys are getting better and better as the weeks roll along.  Looks like a close one at CC.  Congrats to Coach Higgins on the upset over Powell.  Oak Ridge is definitely in the driver's seat so far in the district.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wished I wasn't working late so I could have seen the game.  Looks like our guys are getting better and better as the weeks roll along.  Looks like a close one at CC.  Congrats to Coach Higgins on the upset over Powell.  Oak Ridge is definitely in the driver's seat so far in the district.

I got there at the start of the 2nd QTR. Total domination. Everybody contributed. They tried to run with us and as always it bit them in the you know what. We were up and down the court all night long.

CC as talented as we are we are a very young team you seem to forget that. It's a bunch of 10th graders for the most part.

Yea I guess your right. Maybe I just thought they were more than they are. I still like them a lot though. In basketball years they older than 10th graders to me.

Crazy game at CC tonight. Like four technicals, Moore sent his kid to locker room with about 3:30 to go. Just got pissed and sent him in? CC led by 13 late but with crazy stuff going on won by 4 or five. Toress just too strong for those little guards. Just a weird game. We got AC at CC Friday. Need to play better or AC will steal it from us.

Yea I guess your right. Maybe I just thought they were more than they are. I still like them a lot though. In basketball years they older than 10th graders to me.

Crazy game at CC tonight. Like four technicals, Moore sent his kid to locker room with about 3:30 to go. Just got pissed and sent him in? CC led by 13 late but with crazy stuff going on won by 4 or five. Toress just too strong for those little guards. Just a weird game. We got AC at CC Friday. Need to play better or AC will steal it from us.

Well, we are 16-2. With the only losses coming to two really good teams in the hotbed of basketball that is Atlanta. Not bad lol

Well, we are 16-2. With the only losses coming to two really good teams in the hotbed of basketball that is Atlanta. Not bad lol

Oh I know your good. I think u and bearden are the class of the area. I still think you'll beat bearden by double digits. I'm just not impressed by maryville. There as down as I've seen them in the last few years. Keep it going, make me look like I know what I'm talking about. Lol.

Oh I know your good. I think u and bearden are the class of the area. I still think you'll beat bearden by double digits. I'm just not impressed by maryville. There as down as I've seen them in the last few years. Keep it going, make me look like I know what I'm talking about. Lol.

I think teams that have the guards to clamp down on Maryville's shooters are going to give them a hard time and Bearden has just that. Maryville doesn't really have an inside game and when you take away their deep perimeter game they seem to struggle a lot. Any team that can do that against them is going to be successful. Not sure if we will beat Bearden if we play. They're a great team with a great coach.

District Standings

Oak Ridge 8-0   16-2

Anderson County 5-3   13-7

Gibbs 5-3   8-7

Powell 5-3   8-5

Campbell County 4-4   7-10

Clinton 3-4   3-9

Karns 3-5   7-9

Knox Central 2-6   4-14

Knoxville Halls 0-7   3-12

Yea that's close but I think u can move 2-4 around a bit since Gibbs beat AC, AC beat Powell, Powell beat Gibbs. Lol. What an evenly matched district 2-7 spots. I think CC beat AC, Gibbs, central and halls. AC has beat halls, Powell Clinton, central, and karns. Gibbs has beaten AC, central, halls, Clinton, and karns. Powell has beaten CC, karns, Gibbs, Clinton, and halls.

In addition CC lost on last second shot to karns, lost on last shot at Clinton, and lost overtime game vs Powell. Lol. What a finish this could be.

I think Gibbs will beat Powell Friday night. Their a pretty good team. The AC at CC game Friday will be a good one. CC beat AC early in the year but AC has really been playing well lately. To me, they are the surprise of the year in our district. Looks like winner of Gibbs/ Powell will be in second and if CC wins they'll be in third, if AC wins, they'll be in second. This is great!! Every game means something from here on out.

IMO, if you have a win over Gibbs or AC at this point your lucky because there baying so well. Also, the first one that slips up and loses to halls will seriously be behind the 8 ball. And we all know, halls is going to win a couple for sure. Good luck to all.