DISTRICT 3AAA 2014-15 PREDICTIONS.

CarolinaCrazy

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CC what happened to the Cougars? Needing Torres out there I bet.

Well I had to work a crazy couple days at the plant and didn't get to go, but here's what a dad told me.

CC started a couple freshman, the seniors played bad, missed first 18 shots and fell behind 20-0. Got it to 13 a couple times and just couldn't get over the hump. He said a couple of the freshman looked good though. Played a lot of young guys.

But yes, I'm sure Toress was sorely missed. Along with the other guys. Better lace them up tight, AC next on schedule.

OR had a nice win. U guys talked about that running back at Doyle that's kinda taken a back seat to Bruce for four years when he could've been a stud anywhere else. Well that's kinda what's going on in OR with your bball team. A lot of those guys would start for anyone else but they give themselves for the TEAM, you know.

Anyway, I was kinda tired when he was telling, I'll know more later.

Well I had to work a crazy couple days at the plant and didn't get to go, but here's what a dad told me.

CC started a couple freshman, the seniors played bad, missed first 18 shots and fell behind 20-0. Got it to 13 a couple times and just couldn't get over the hump. He said a couple of the freshman looked good though. Played a lot of young guys.

But yes, I'm sure Toress was sorely missed. Along with the other guys. Better lace them up tight, AC next on schedule.

OR had a nice win. U guys talked about that running back at Doyle that's kinda taken a back seat to Bruce for four years when he could've been a stud anywhere else. Well that's kinda what's going on in OR with your bball team. A lot of those guys would start for anyone else but they give themselves for the TEAM, you know.

Anyway, I was kinda tired when he was telling, I'll know more later.

Yeah we had a Sophomore named Taijan Jones score 16 to lead the team in scoring last night. First I've heard of the kid. Was looking at our roster and it is loaded with talented underclassmen. Tons of Soph.