Huntingdon Mustangs 2015

stangfan89

Looks like Huntingdon and WC will get to face off next year for the first time since the 2011 playoffs, if all of them are as exciting as that game was then were in for a good rivalry to get started! Like I said in another thread, I hate the drive but love the new competition!

I think thats the only time the two have ever played. Maybe next game the Mustangs even the series up.

Thats another thing about these new regions, nobody knows what a lot of the other teams have. I couldn't tell you one thing about what y'all got and don't even know where Houston Co is!

I agree aint houston in tx lol.  I hate most these traveling games but tbh am looking forward to playing wayne county the next few years as it looks like you guys have a good program.

I agree aint houston in tx lol. I hate most these traveling games but tbh am looking forward to playing wayne county the next few years as it looks like you guys have a good program.

WC should be pretty good the next two years and they got some good ones coming from middle school but you never know how much they'll grow or develope between now and then. I too am looking forward to these matchups!

So here is the mileage and time to the district games.

Collinwood .......................2hours, 5 min. 113 miles

Clarksville Academy ........1hour, 35 min. 87 miles

Bruceton

Houston Co......................1 hour, 16 min. 60 miles

McEwen...........................1 hour. 48 miles

Perry Co...........................1 hour, 20 min. 71miles

Wayne Co........................1 hour, 41 min. 89 miles

There is something really wrong with this. The mustangs do travel well, but is the casual fan going to drive a total of 4 hours after working all week to see a game every other week?

So here is the mileage and time to the district games.

Collinwood .......................2hours, 5 min. 113 miles

Clarksville Academy ........1hour, 35 min. 87 miles

Bruceton

Houston Co......................1 hour, 16 min. 60 miles

McEwen...........................1 hour. 48 miles

Perry Co...........................1 hour, 20 min. 71miles

Wayne Co........................1 hour, 41 min. 89 miles

There is something really wrong with this. The mustangs do travel well, but is the casual fan going to drive a total of 4 hours after working all week to see a game every other week?

Bruceton, depending on the time of the day, could be up to an hour! School buses, buggies, old ladies, etc. 

The good news is, Huntingdon will be the region champion year in and year out. The bad news is they won't be ready for the playoffs as much as they usually are. I hope they can keep Milan, McKenzie, and Camden, in nor certain order. I'm not a Huntingdon fan, but I respect their program and I think this is totally unfair to them. This is my opinion only, but they should have bumped up to 2A if they could. 

The good news is, Huntingdon will be the region champion year in and year out. The bad news is they won't be ready for the playoffs as much as they usually are. I hope they can keep Milan, McKenzie, and Camden, in nor certain order. I'm not a Huntingdon fan, but I respect their program and I think this is totally unfair to them. This is my opinion only, but they should have bumped up to 2A if they could.

The bad news is you must have overlooked WC on that list of region teams!

No one overlooked WC, but besides one year, they are simply not as good as most teams Huntingdon usually has as competition for the top spot in the district. Bad news for the other teams in this district, Huntingdon will be stacked for the next few years. If they don't have jet lag, they will get off the bus mad at the world.