Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Pujo, Hampton had a great year nothin to hang their head about! As for Oneida and Grace I feel our D can hang with the private boys! I can't wait for this one and hopefully we can keep on rollin!

We were ahead and give up 2 cheap tds with 3 minutes to go in the 1st half,that pretty much doomed us. We did move the ball well ,just had NOOOOO answer for their offence. Funny thing about this game,neither punted all night. They did stop us on 4th down a time or 2. Penalties killed us as well, stripes were not very good.

Guest Fall101

We were ahead and give up 2 cheap tds with 3 minutes to go in the 1st half,that pretty much doomed us. We did move the ball well ,just had NOOOOO answer for their offence. Funny thing about this game,neither punted all night. They did stop us on 4th down a time or 2. Penalties killed us as well, stripes were not very good.

Hopefully we can give them what y'all hoped to tonight! I hope out D come out and is fired up! You gonna make the trip down?

Guest Fall101

Hope to make the trip ,I'm an Injun and Yellow Jacket fan now.

Dang straight! Hopefully we can give you what you want to see next Friday night! I believe out D can knock them around a bit!

The only two teams to defeat Hampton this year fittingly play next week. I know Lambert always has an excellent defense, but we could not stop Grace. Maybe Oneida can figure out a way to slow Grace down. Should be a great game. Congrats to both teams on advancing to the quarters.

After seeing some of the stuff on the other thread, I want to say "Thank You" for giving us a little credit on the win vs HHS. You guys were tough and have a very bright 2015 ahead with what you have back. I appreciate your honesty, dogtruth.