Nashville Christian at Columbia Academy (round 3 state playoffs)

bigb31072

I attended the Columbia Academy v Wayne County game last month. CA has great facilities and concessions. Great fans who are a little reserved. 

Wayne County had the game in hand until they fumbled three times in the 4th quarter, each of which CA turned into 21 total points. 

NCS offense should be back to normal next week. CA doesn't have the defense that Wayne County has.

Prediction - NCS 52 - Columbia Academy - 17

I attended the Columbia Academy v Wayne County game last month. CA has great facilities and concessions. Great fans who are a little reserved. 

Wayne County had the game in hand until they fumbled three times in the 4th quarter, each of which CA turned into 21 total points. 

NCS offense should be back to normal next week. CA doesn't have the defense that Wayne County has.

Prediction - NCS 52 - Columbia Academy - 17

i doubt you hold CA to 17....I can say that solely on the fact that if you scored 52 points you probably arn't playing your first team.  

With that said, are you a CPA fan...or a CPA? 

Don't shoot me monkey cause I'm pulling for y'all next week and will be there to watch but I think after seeing both teams in person I think he's being generous giving y'all 17 points. This game won't be pretty for ca. Ca beat WC but WC dominated until the fourth quarter and fumbled it away, ca couldn't slow WC down, WC fumbled it away tonight but WC couldn't move the ball if they hadn't fumbled! I don't think ca defense can stop ncs, WC hit them hard tonight and still couldn't stop them much. Not disrespecting just my opinion, good luck next week!

Wish both could experience the facilities at Union City. Very well supported for a public school system. Great indoor practice facility. The city has a turf management group that takes care of the football field and has won numerous national awards for their work. You will probably get to play on a PURPLE field as well! The home stands were just updated with the school colors and logo. Very proud of everyone's effort. I was a former teacher and school board member so got to see first-hand the support we received. Sorry to ramble but just very proud considering we are a Class A school system.

Wish both could experience the facilities at Union City. Very well supported for a public school system. Great indoor practice facility. The city has a turf management group that takes care of the football field and has won numerous national awards for their work. You will probably get to play on a PURPLE field as well! The home stands were just updated with the school colors and logo. Very proud of everyone's effort. I was a former teacher and school board member so got to see first-hand the support we received. Sorry to ramble but just very proud considering we are a Class A school system.

I have been there once in 2011 and it's top notch, especially for a public 1a school! Columbia Academy is right there with you though, very nice facility but it's not a public school.

As an "official" ex-rep from UC, you might want to be careful about bashing 16-17 year old kids from another school like you did on the other thread. Just saying.

As an "official" ex-rep from UC, you might want to be careful about bashing 16-17 year old kids from another school like you did on the other thread. Just saying.

Didn't bash. Just stated what I saw. Sorry I was not politically correct on my quote. I am not an ex-rep to help with the political correctness. I proudly represent Union City because it is a great system and am glad to brag about them just as you are about your school. By the way, love the "just saying" at the end.

Didn't bash. Just stated what I saw. Sorry I was not politically correct on my quote. I am not an ex-rep to help with the political correctness. I proudly represent Union City because it is a great system and am glad to brag about them just as you are about your school. By the way, love the "just saying" at the end.

You're a public school educator.  Enough said - just saying (again).

Edited by NCSdad1962

When you get on these threads and single kids out for being good and post how they are going to play here or there after high school and then people come to watch and they're not what they were built up to be then dont get mad when you hear their opinion. I don't think he was bashing on the kids but giving his opinion on them.

At the same time he has given the boys some motivation, not that 35 needs any, for the next two weeks. 50 is a big boy but that's it, he's weak and over his head if he's going to play in the sec, that's my opinion.