Nashville Christian at Columbia Academy (round 3 state playoffs)

bigb31072

Don't shoot me monkey cause I'm pulling for y'all next week and will be there to watch but I think after seeing both teams in person I think he's being generous giving y'all 17 points. This game won't be pretty for ca. Ca beat WC but WC dominated until the fourth quarter and fumbled it away, ca couldn't slow WC down, WC fumbled it away tonight but WC couldn't move the ball if they hadn't fumbled! I don't think ca defense can stop ncs, WC hit them hard tonight and still couldn't stop them much. Not disrespecting just my opinion, good luck next week!

The only way CA will be able to beat NCS is by keeping NCS'S defense off their QB and I dont see that happening, they blitz and it's hard to tell who is coming so you don't know who to block and somebody gets left unblocked about every time!  They bring lots of pressure and you have to be able to deal with it!  If CA can't deal with it they lose that simple!  I hope the south private wins!  LOl

89 I value your insight but your opinion of someone who has already earned a scholarship means nothing. This isn't a kid hoping he gets a look, he's already got it. This may sting but your kids ran behind your son and the others on the line and got 80 yards on 37 carries. Ours ran behind Alex and our line and got about 250 on the same amount of carries. Riddle me that.

You have to do your job every week. You may not dominate every week (but if you watch the tape their are several incidences where that did happen) but you do your job. 30 schools found Alex worthy of receiving a major college scholarship. Who are you or anyone else to push that aside and say its a mistake.

As for 35, well, everyone saw what he's about.

You have a good team and a great program, one we were proud to share the field with.

89 I value your insight but your opinion of someone who has already earned a scholarship means nothing. This isn't a kid hoping he gets a look, he's already got it. This may sting but your kids ran behind your son and the others on the line and got 80 yards on 37 carries. Ours ran behind Alex and our line and got about 250 on the same amount of carries. Riddle me that.

You have to do your job every week. You may not dominate every week (but if you watch the tape their are several incidences where that did happen) but you do your job. 30 schools found Alex worthy of receiving a major college scholarship. Who are you or anyone else to push that aside and say its a mistake.

As for 35, well, everyone saw what he's about.

You have a good team and a great program, one we were proud to share the field with.

+1. Well said, irrefutable argument.

He's a verbal commit right? If he has not earned a schollarship. Fact of the matter is almost all small school players who go to sec schools end up leaving after a year to utc or somewhere similar bc they never get to play or lose scholarships.

You guys and your jealousy is intolerable. I hope you're not a volunteer that works with teens. "Congratulations on that project that won first prize at the science fair. But did you know that most students that win first prize and get jobs with NASA end up losing their job and working for the local sewage company. Have a nice life." You must be a really fun person to be around.

Monkey he may well do that. But it doesn't diminish what he has accomplished. It also doesn't diminish the fact that joe blows opinion means squat.

Our pride in what he has accomplished won't change if he plays for Ole Miss or Cumberland. Y'all don't seem to get it.

My only problem with him.

He is gonna be playing for Ole Miss😡. Does he not know that he plays football and grew up in Big Orange Country!

V O L S

V O L S

GO VOLS GO! 😉

You guys and your jealousy is intolerable. I hope you're not a volunteer that works with teens. "Congratulations on that project that won first prize at the science fair. But did you know that most students that win first prize and get jobs with NASA end up losing their job and working for the local sewage company. Have a nice life." You must be a really fun person to be around.

I was thinking it.

Glad you posted it

My only problem with him.

He is gonna be playing for Ole Miss. Does he not know that he plays football and grew up in Big Orange Country!

V O L S

V O L S

GO VOLS GO!

dont think tennesee went after him very hard at all.not bashing at all hes a good player ,but i noticed he likes to talk to the refs alot if it ant going his way.guess he was asking how their day was going

Your are getting defensive over nothing. I'm not rooting against him, just being a realist. If I may ask, what am I jealous of?