RD 3: THE TORNADOES PATH OF DESTRUCTION CONTINUES WITH LAKE CO.

JDOGG80

I want to give a big shout out to the Falcon. 18 players on the team and you are in the Quarter Finals. That is a huge aaccomplishment for a team of your size. However your season is about to come to an end.the TORNADOES are just too strong. I m sure Wilkes will get his offense on but it won't be enough to overcome the Tornadoes style of play. UC wins big

I want to give a big shout out to the Falcon. 18 players on the team and you are in the Quarter Finals. That is a huge aaccomplishment for a team of your size. However your season is about to come to an end.the TORNADOES are just too strong. I m sure Wilkes will get his offense on but it won't be enough to overcome the Tornadoes style of play. UC wins big

Why did you have to start thisvthread Swo..lol.Many had Bruceton winning and Lake Co could have said we can lose to Bruceton maybe something like 28 to 27 etc knowing who was waiting in the wings but didn't.

Why did you have to start thisvthread Swo..lol.Many had Bruceton winning and Lake Co could have said we can lose to Bruceton maybe something like 28 to 27 etc knowing who was waiting in the wings but didn't.

Swo didnt start this thread; I did; its a fact cause no one knew what lake co. could do against bruceton and just said the higher seed wins. But lake co. has played UC so everyone knows what to expect and thats the same as last time and thats DESTRUCTION from UC as they pave their way to cookville. The only team that has a chance will be the winner of the NCS vs. CA.

BigSWO if UC and NC meet in the semi final will it be at UC?

Yep.. insanity has arrived, this big dumbo who'd lose everything in Vegas says GO FALCONS! :D

Well well look who it is. You can't be serious. Come on hevy give it up. I suppose you don't like my Tornadoes for one reason or another . Doesn't matter though keep on hating we will move on to the semis regardless.

I know this is a UC/LC thread but wanted to give a future scouting report. Went to the NCS/Wayne County game last night to see a potential opponent for UC (yes UC). The Givens kid who is a Mr. Football finalist and Ole Miss commit is WAY OVERRATED! He is tall and that is about it. He should have laid the wood on Wayne County but never saw him hit one guy. He is used on defense about 50% of the time but really is a waste. #35 Bituli is by far their best player. He is a big kid, but if he gets hit hard a few times he will lay down. He likes to overpower the smaller players but doesn't do much to the kids his own size. He is the main RB and MLB. Again, I know wthe thread topic but whoever wins this game will play NCS.