Peabody at Mckenzie

TIDE1

Here we go again round 2 of Peabody Mckenzie. This game scares me a little. After dominating Mckenzie earlier in the year hope our boys don't overlook the rebels. This looks like a different Mckenzie team. I think we will be the favorite but hoping we don't have a let down after winning a big game against TCA. ROLL TIDE!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

Peabody is rolling, but the way McKenzie is winning, talk about the Cardiac Kids and Comeback Kings. Wow. Rebels have to be feeling like a team of destiny. This should be the best game next week out of all being played. May both teams have an injury free game, with fair officiating, and good luck to both. Oh yeah, I pulling for the Rebs! (My HS mascot was Rebels)

Peabodys gotta try to blow them out early.  Because like I said most of the season the McKenzie Rebels are the comeback kids and they will do it again.  Guess I will pull for my county this week, but I picked Adamsville again as my preseason pick to go to state and only way I wouldnt pull for them is if Huntingdon was playing them lol.  Great job to Trenton for the upset on TCA seeing that this should be a barnburner.  Good luck to both teams.

Not to sound like I'm trash talking but McKenzie hasn't shown me much other than the Huntingdon game. They had to come back against a team that wasn't supposed to be in the playoffs. I just don't think they have the talent to beat us. I think we win big unless we come in overconfident. The one thing I will give them is they have shown to have heart and you can sometimes catch lightning in a bottle and play over your head and surprise a better team when you have heart. Hoping for a good game with no injuries on either side and good officiating. ROLL TIDE!!!

Not to sound like I'm trash talking but McKenzie hasn't shown me much other than the Huntingdon game. They had to come back against a team that wasn't supposed to be in the playoffs. I just don't think they have the talent to beat us. I think we win big unless we come in overconfident. The one thing I will give them is they have shown to have heart and you can sometimes catch lightning in a bottle and play over your head and surprise a better team when you have heart. Hoping for a good game with no injuries on either side and good officiating. ROLL TIDE!!!

Great post!

Like I said before this game should scare all of us TIDE fans. It has the potential to be a trap game for us. Just look at the facts we dominated the Rebels earlier in the year, we just beat the #1 2A team which happens to be the same team that put us out last year, the Rebels narrowly beat Carver who shouldn't have even been able to be competitive with them. All this could potentially set our boys up for a let down. Hopefully Coach Woods will not let them take this game for granted and will keep them hungry. We've been so close the last 2 years this feels like it could be our year.