Mt Pleasant vs Adamsville quarter finals

Redrage1990

thats why you play sound fundamental defense and everyone has a responsibility.  It is kind of like facing a team the runs the option alot.  Not real hard to stop if each player covers their assignment every play.  Dont and they will get you.  These boys are hungry and are trying to get to the end goal of 12-6 with a chance to win it all.  They will work hard this week getting ready and will not take anything for granted.  I hope we come out and start like we did this week if so it will be over early.  Let them hang around and we will be in a dog fight.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys better buy some extra groceries for the concession stand this week, I heard that there will be a stray pride of Lions in town.

Bring em on we will reserve a spot on the fence for you guys.  Heck you can even bring that sweatervest hoser you talk with so much.  WE hope we do not let you down and show you a good product on the field as well as our friends in the stands.

Bring em on we will reserve a spot on the fence for you guys.  Heck you can even bring that sweatervest hoser you talk with so much.  WE hope we do not let you down and show you a good product on the field as well as our friends in the stands.

Trust me...I've seen the "product", and I know a few folks from there...just hard not to go watch football on Friday night. Prolly gonna have the shakes for a couple of weeks...lol!!!

Seriously, I think that Mt.Pleasant has two or three athletes that will pose potential problems...for a little while. Adamsville is deeper than we were, with more speed at LB...busted plays and confusion are where they are dangerous. You can't arm tackle #'s 10, 20, and 21...they are strong athletic kids. Passing game isn't very good for the Tigers...most attempts were off, and the ones that were catchable mostly were not caught. By middle second quarter the 'Cards line should be moving theirs off the ball, with the linebackers and DB's cleaning up...Burcham should have a sackful of tackles. No prediction on the score...coach won't risk losing, but he wont leave 'em in to get hurt either...Adamsville in not a nail biter.

Bring em on we will reserve a spot on the fence for you guys. Heck you can even bring that sweatervest hoser you talk with so much. WE hope we do not let you down and show you a good product on the field as well as our friends in the stands.

Card fans are great. I was down at end of fence when Cwood players were walking off at halftime and there were several Adamsville people and they were encouraging our kids. It was a good moment.

Card fans are great. I was down at end of fence when Cwood players were walking off at halftime and there were several Adamsville people and they were encouraging our kids. It was a good moment.

Yep, even offered to let me bring some sweatervest with me...but I don't know any.

Easy Intense...just had to take a jab at the both of you, you can't pass an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone...

Yep, even offered to let me bring some sweatervest with me...but I don't know any.

Easy Intense...just had to take a jab at the both of you, you can't pass an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone...

Trader, I may have to get my 97 year old grandmother in Michie to crochet you a sweatervest and have it shipped to Scotts Hill! I will send it under your CoachT name so that no one will really know that you own a sweatervest! You got me on that one!😄