BigSwo and BigDan Teague. Let's talk about it here

BigSwo

Okay BigDan let's talk about it. You bring me your so called facts. Not unfounded accusations and we will discuss it. I'm doing this to keep from taking up space on other schools threads. You want to prove something about how UC operates then I say bring it. I don't know if this thread will be deleted or not but at least I am calling you out. So far you have only made accusations and asked to many questions that you can't answer. All you have done is try to discredit the UC program with your endless rants. So nowif the Coach T mods will allow it you and I can have our battles here. Bring it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. The three of us know our success comes from hard work and that is the true facts. This whole thing with numbers of population of our town is stupid; as far as our facilities; yea we have some of the best and that helps with our success. That indoor practice facilities was built during my sophmore season I believe.

Where are ya bigdan. We want to know all the things you know cause apparently you know it all. First thing is first we never wanted out of AA but nothing we can do about that. Second we never turn away students they go where they and their parents want to go. All your doing is bashing a school who has a rich tradition in sports and academics. So you know it all bigdan lets see the proof. We want to know where you get all this info.

Doubt it will get locked there is a obvious by title TCA trolling on here and it is still open so mods are done I reckon.

EDIT: Never mind it is finally locked. Just ignore him BigSwo if he acts too moronic without facts he might get modded anyway.

He needs to have his account terminated for causing problems by putting out false facts. This guy is really ticking us off right now. No respect for school program.

Doubt it will get locked there is a obvious by title TCA trolling on here and it is still open so mods are done I reckon.  

EDIT:  Never mind it is finally locked.  Just ignore him BigSwo if he acts too moronic without facts he might get modded anyway.

BigDaN won't be ignored. I have tried to ignore him. That's the only reason I started this stupid thread is because this guy follows me around across these boards bringing up the same redundant crap over and over again. I am tired of taking up space on other schools threads trying to rebut this jack wagon. Maybe now he will limit his responses to this thread. I surely hope so. I have a town full of back up. If he wants to add some more comments let him do it here.

BigDaN won't be ignored. I have tried to ignore him. That's the only reason I started this stupid thread is because this guy follows me around across these boards bringing up the same redundant crap over and over again. I am tired of taking up space on other schools threads trying to rebut this jack wagon. Maybe now he will limit his responses to this thread. I surely hope so. I have a town full of back up. If he wants to add some more comments let him do it here.

Thats the bad thing he wont come on here. He will continue on other threads cause he knows it bothers us.

Bet if you haven't won 23 straight games this would be a non issue. It's amazing to me that the two local schools close to where I'm at in Florida are 8A schools. Both have over 2200 students and between the both of them they have 6 D1 offers to their kids. Not making any accusations at all but, TN has a 1A school with 6 D1 athletes. Hummmmmmm 

Get the gold this year UC and come back to earth next year with another good year but my guess is you wont be quite as dominate. Ride the wave of 1A football. 

Bet if you haven't won 23 straight games this would be a non issue. It's amazing to me that the two local schools close to where I'm at in Florida are 8A schools. Both have over 2200 students and between the both of them they have 6 D1 offers to their kids. Not making any accusations at all but, TN has a 1A school with 6 D1 athletes. Hummmmmmm 

Get the gold this year UC and come back to earth next year with another good year but my guess is you wont be quite as dominate. Ride the wave of 1A football. 

Haters gonna hate.