Antioch Football

hardtackle

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad for some reason I thought they were 5a and cane ridge 6a. So they are a playoff team. The new region looks pretty tough but I am convinced that a good coach could do well at Antioch. Only question is who wants it.

There will be plenty of applicants for the football coaching position at Antioch. I think there will be a few names that will surprise us.

Antioch was and will continue to be a good school to coach at.   Being one of the top 10 schools in terms of enrollment is a plus for any new coach.  The first few years will probably be tough, as usual for new coaches anywhere, but with the right hire, and as Hogan said, an automatic post-season qualifier, Antioch would be a desirable coaching spot.  It will likely be tough to win in the new region early on though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you fellers git a good coach

I do not understand former head coach Mike Woodward not even getting an interview. Brentwood hires their former head coach without even posting the job. Antioch will not even interview one of the best coaches they have ever had. Go figure. Sad.

I do not understand former head coach Mike Woodward not even getting an interview. Brentwood hires their former head coach without even posting the job. Antioch will not even interview one of the best coaches they have ever had. Go figure. Sad.

Based on my conversation with mw he had no interest in Antioch with other opportunities in the hopper.