Wayne County Wildcats (2015 Edition)

wildcatalumni

thought he was a little bigger than that

Last August he was 5'11 165lbs...now just 9/10 months later he is nearly 6'1 and 185-190. He has worked RLY hard to add weight. We feed him like crazy lol. Im hoping he is around 190-195 for the season. Heck 2 years ago he was only about 145.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Im friends with your oldest and played with him in the Alumni game last month. I also have watched your middle boy play football the last 3 years while watching Ben play. And your youngest, who i have never watchdd play football(until this fall) but i did umpire a bunch of his baseball games in Dixie Youth back a few years ago and i have to he was a big boy who was alot stronger (country strong) back when he was 10-12 yrs old. So i really look forward to watching him play man. What number is he gonna wear?

Only time will tell and all three boys have different attitudes but the one thing they share is they all love to strap those helmets on and get after it. He's been in the weight room almost every day since his last middle school game and has put on about 30 pounds, he's pushing 6'3 and weighs 250 now so he's going to be the biggest. I can't wait for the season to start!

Thats a big ol freshman.I've heard yall been wearing the weight room out...ill say he will see playing time this year......

Thats a classy post ken...hows it look at ncs...yall geared up for another run at it

I would think so. We have a much tougher regular season schedule this year so come playoff time it will hopefully pay dividends. A lot of 2 hour+ one way trips this year. Of course for all of us mid state teams we must face those 800 lb guerrillas out west in Peabody, UC, and Huntingdon sooner or later.  

Fri           Aug. 21 7:00 PM               at Red Boiling Springs R

Fri          Aug. 28 7:00 PM               White House Heritage   

Fri          Sep. 4    7:00 PM               Monterey N R

at Tennessee Tech, Cookeville, TN            

Fri          Sep. 11  7:00 PM               at Pickett County R        

Fri          Sep. 18  7:00 PM               at Jo Byrns R     

Fri          Sep. 25  7:00 PM               at Pope John Paul II       

Fri          Oct. 2    7:00 PM               Clay County R

Homecoming     

Fri          Oct. 16  7:00 PM               Gordonsville R  

Fri          Oct. 23  7:00 PM               Middle Tennessee Christian R     

Fri          Oct. 30  7:00 PM               at Trousdale County R

I honestly think WC hands down has the best group of backs in 1a. Seniors Lucas Ray and Logan Cole, juniors Preston Rice, Joe Birchette and Dawson Mathis and sophomores Avery Davis and Brilee Harris. WC has had some great backs but I don't ever remember having this many at the same time. Then you got Dillon Horton as the go to receiver along with Mathis and possibly Ruddle, this offense could very well explode this year!

I honestly think WC hands down has the best group of backs in 1a. Seniors Lucas Ray and Logan Cole, juniors Preston Rice, Joe Birchette and Dawson Mathis and sophomores Avery Davis and Brilee Harris. WC has had some great backs but I don't ever remember having this many at the same time. Then you got Dillon Horton as the go to receiver along with Mathis and possibly Ruddle, this offense could very well explode this year!

i feel exactly the same way.......we need the game to be at least six quarters long to get everybody some playing time..... and i dont see a big drop off anywhere really....each player brings something different to the game........good things to the game

i feel exactly the same way.......we need the game to be at least six quarters long to get everybody some playing time..... and i dont see a big drop off anywhere really....each player brings something different to the game........good things to the game

Coach Rice will get a line together to block for these backs, lots of work going on in the weight room!