Hampton/Cloudland

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 10 as far as I know. That Northveiw bunch could get pretty good also.

Northview  is good now...I'll go out on a limb and say they beat Cloudland next year. Their juniors were the best 8th grade class in Sevier County a few years ago. They aren't like us they don't have the best 8th grade class that turns into 9 freshman. They have about 25 juniors..20 of em are purty durn sporty!

Edited by old24eagle

Northview  is good now...I'll go out on a limb and say they beat Cloudland next year. Their juniors were the best 8th grade class in Sevier County a few years ago. They aren't like us they don't have the best 8th grade class that turns into 9 freshman. They have about 25 juniors..20 of em are purty durn sporty!

52 freshman and sophs,thats the equivalent of 100 in 4 grades. I've got a feeling this team will be a powerhouse fairly quick.

And I don't understand the reasoning. We had it worked out and when it changed ,it really messed us up,now we have TCC. I'm really looking forward to that.With it being the 1st game, I guess we can use it as a tune up for the season.

It may be a tune up and it may not. Key thing to remember PRIVATE school....AND they aren't in the TSSAA. You may have signed up to play ETSU's freshmen class for all you know. lol

Just Kiddin...they aren't playing any 20 year olds up there contrary to what has been heard....BUT they do seem to have a different team every week!

52 freshman and sophs,thats the equivalent of 100 in 4 grades. I've got a feeling this team will be a powerhouse fairly quick.

They will be GOOD quick but when the new wears off they will level off a bit. SCHS is still gonna get the majority of the talent in the county. They should have scheduled Seymour...Northview hurt them more than anyone else. They aren't very good right now