week 4 game

WOD

What about continuing the Oneida game? I'm not staff or anything, just like the game & wanted to see the new joint next year. May not work out though with the new regional set up I guess.

ALOT of people are gonna have trouble with this new thing.I'm afraid when they smoked this one,they didn't see all the details. They should have studied.LOL

ALOT of people are gonna have trouble with this new thing.I'm afraid when they smoked this one,they didn't see all the details. They should have studied.LOL

Very little difference from 2008 for us but others will have some scheduling issues I suspect. Works great for us. Only need 3 OOR games. I'd love to Rockwood & Hampton and pick up a GCA or the like. It'd be a tough schedule but I think we'd come out better on the other side.

Very little difference from 2008 for us but others will have some scheduling issues I suspect. Works great for us. Only need 3 OOR games. I'd love to Rockwood & Hampton and pick up a GCA or the like. It'd be a tough schedule but I think we'd come out better on the other side.

Rockwood had 4 games to pick up and they have Midway, Harriman, & Kingston, 4th game last I heard they was talking to Coalfield