2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

Why do you like seeing White co on the schedule? Cause you have dominated them the past two years? Haha

Yeah true we are undefeated against White Co. all-time. However, being early in the season the last two years has kind of given us a good measure to see what we have early in the season. They have nice facilities and a well maintained field, plus they travel pretty well and the drive over to Sparta isn't too bad. Edited by Rhea Co.

Yeah true we are undefeated against White Co. all-time. However, being early in the season the last two years has kind of given us a good measure to see what we have early in the season. They have nice facilities and a well maintained field, plus they travel pretty well and the drive over to Sparta isn't too bad.

I remember as a kid my older brother coached at White Co at the time when Arnette was the head coach. I saw Rhea co come to sparta and play. That night looked like the past two years haha.

• 2 weeks later...

I HAVE BEEN BUSY ASSESSING MY NEW REGION ....WE GET TO SEE THE TEAM THAT TORE OUR MOUTHS OUT IN THE SECOND ROUND.....WE GET TO SEE WHAT THE BLUERAIDERS HAVE UP THEIR SLEEVES....#FEARTHEVEER...

WHITE COUNTY...WE KNOW YOU ARE STUDS ON THE BASKETBALL COURT....BUT CAN YOU HANG WITH THE #BIGBOYFOOTBALL YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE?? WE DON'T CROWN OVER HERE...WE COMPETE AT A HIGH LEVEL EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT....

THE STATE CHAMPION WILL COME OUT OF REGION 4AAAAA!!

MARK IT DOWN, MEMORIZE IT OR WHATEVER..#LOP

ONE SETBACK FOR 4AAAAA.... NO 2K SIGNAL CALLERS.....COPELAND WILL GIVE 6A A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY....

AND AS I ALWAYS REMIND YOU ....DEM OWLS AND THAT DEFENSE!!!#LOP GO AHEAD WITH YOUR POT SHOTS...