South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

There is actually more talent returning than most think. Several got some experience this year. They need to get bigger and stronger. I have a good feeling about 2015

Caribbean Mike,what kind of mess is this? We have 23 boys listed in my Murphy Fair book and 17 are seniors. That leaves 6 boys returning. Do you not know you have to have 11 boys on the field to play and not 6? You think im joking but im not.

Caribbean Mike,what kind of mess is this? We have 23 boys listed in my Murphy Fair book and 17 are seniors. That leaves 6 boys returning. Do you not know you have to have 11 boys on the field to play and not 6? You think im joking but im not.

Roy they didn't tell you? That Childress man said you can play with 6, but you can't play with 12.

Yea Roy, we will play with what we've got. If we can get 2 more boys we might start playing in that 8 man football league with Sewanee.

Hey man, I could not help but read the soap opera on the other thread.  I believe that the SP program will come through.  Every team has ups and downs.  Basin has had their share that is a fact.  I cant wait until next season and look forward to years to come.  It is and has always been a challenge to play South Pitt.  To be the best you got to beat the best.  No other way than to play SP every year. I don't care what everybody is saying right now.  History speaks for itself.

There is actually more talent returning than most think. Several got some experience this year. They need to get bigger and stronger. I have a good feeling about 2015

Sounds like you have picked up our old glasses. True, sp has some good skill players, especially if they grow up and progress how they should. Who is gonna block for em? Hopefully some of those freshmen will play that didn't this year. Y'all should breeze through the district no matter who is blocking or coaching. Don't y'all lose seven or eight on each side??

Sounds like you have picked up our old glasses. True, sp has some good skill players, especially if they grow up and progress how they should. Who is gonna block for em? Hopefully some of those freshmen will play that didn't this year. Y'all should breeze through the district no matter who is blocking or coaching. Don't y'all lose seven or eight on each side??

first let me say through all this mess we now need to focus on the positive and move forward. You guys know better than anyone. Yes we have some talent returning. 3 lineman come to mind first. Moss, Butner, and Daniels. All 3 started with considerable playing time. Next, there were a couple of sophomore lineman than got periodic playing time throughout the season, Kirk and Fehr. Right there is our line. We then have C. Blevins back running the ball who will be even better next year. Then you have the 4 headed monster in Lilly, Jones, Pryor, and Ford. All 4 will be juniors. Kennemore played great as a freshman he just needs to get a little bigger and stronger. Then we will have the select freshman who didn't play this year that will be playing next year. On top of that you have some others with little playing time that may develop over the off season. Needless to say in 1A we will be fine. I can already tell you we WILL have leaders next year. Daniels, Moss, Butner , Kennemore, and Blevins. Mark my word. Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe