Semifinal Adamsville at Peabody

BigBlacknGold

Overall team speed verses the typical huge O line from the Ville. Should be a great game. It's really a coin toss for me. I haven't seen Adamsville this year but got to see Peabody whip up on my Lions. They are the fastest "team" that I've seen in the last 5 years of watching Dresden play. Good luck to both teams and I hopefully one of you will bring gold west!

TCA is the only common opponent. TCA scored 49 on Adamsville and 37 on Trenton. Adamsville could not stop our skill players and they won't be able to stop Peabodys skill players. Peabodys skill players are faster than TCA's. Peabodys defense struggled against the run when they played Huntingdon and I think that gives Adamsville some hope. Peabodys defense is very solid and can hold Aville to 28 or less. If they hold AVille to 28 they will win. Adamsville's only hope is for Peabody to put it on the ground and they are susceptible to doing that. They fumbled 4 times against TCA but had nice bounces and only lost one. Kicking game is about even. I think an X factor is Ross Burcham returning kicks for AVILLE. He has really good speed but the main issue is that he is hard to tackle at 6'5 220. I think he could be a difference maker.

Peabody by 14. They will win Gold Ball. Fastest team I have seen in 2A in a long time. Probably will win 1A next year.