4A Semi Finals: Pearl Cohn vs Trezevant

footballguru26

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very, Very, interested to see how the great defense matches up against a great offense (when PC comes to play).....

I will hold off on a prediction for this one.....

I've heard the great defense thing all year..what do you consider a great defense? Is it a stat thing? Because thats it we statistically scored 40+ on the states top D# at the time "East Nashville" . fundamentally sound huge and athletic 215 pound LBs Bigg DLine.."Montgomery Bell Academy" A team that has athletes everywhere is one of the hardest hitting teams in the state that everybody repects that plays them "Maplewood". Its just a ? I would like to ask...

I've heard the great defense thing all year..what do you consider a great defense? Is it a stat thing? Because thats it we statistically scored 40+ on the states top D# at the time "East Nashville" . fundamentally sound huge and athletic 215 pound LBs Bigg DLine.."Montgomery Bell Academy" A team that has athletes everywhere is one of the hardest hitting teams in the state that everybody repects that plays them "Maplewood". Its just a ? I would like to ask...

I am just going off of how much they have been scored against, in the end that is all that really matters, in some of Trezevants games (not all) points were scored against them in mop up duty, but for the most part their D has stood strong.....

PC's offense has put up points against really good defenses, which makes this game very interesting.....

I am just going off of how much they have been scored against, in the end that is all that really matters, in some of Trezevants games (not all) points were scored against them in mop up duty, but for the most part their D has stood strong.....

PC's offense has put up points against really good defenses, which makes this game very interesting.....

It will be a good game but if come out disrespectful it will be a long night for them.

Pearl-Cohn hands down has THE best RB in the state in young Mr. Vaughn... Trezevant has to keep him in check (under 200 total yards) in order to win them game. IF the Purple Bear defense is up to the challenge it will likely be a long bus ride back I-40 East for the Firebird faithful.

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Pearl-Cohn hands down has THE best RB in the state in young Mr. Vaughn... Trezrvant has to keep him in check (under 200 total yards) in order to win them game. IF the Purple Bear defense is up to the challenge it will likely be a long bus ride back I-40 East for the Firebird faithful.

I agree w/ this.....

Is there any Highlights of Pearl-Cohn on Utube or any other media. I want to see what type of QB and Defense they got.

From what I have seen, their defense has had their fair share of let downs, BUT, their QB is the real deal and he is only a junior (correct me if I am wrong on that PC fans).....