My picks for 2015 in Region 3 1A

BigDave1967

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are My predictions for Region 3 1A for 2015. I'm working under the assumption that the first and second place teams will make the Playoffs but it may be the top 3(i'm not sure).

*1)Whitwell

*2)Copper Basin

3)South Pittburg

4)Grace Baptist

5)Lookout Valley

6)Sale Creek

*Playoff teams in 31A

I'm pretty sure top 4 make playoff. It is off season now I won't be on as much. Good luck to all the remaining teams. I wish I still had an inside scoop about players coming in and leaving. But unfortunately I dont know hardly anyone now.

Here are My predictions for Region 3 1A for 2015. I'm working under the assumption that the first and second place teams will make the Playoffs but it may be the top 3(i'm not sure).

*1)Whitwell

*2)Copper Basin

3)South Pittburg

4)Grace Baptist

5)Lookout Valley

6)Sale Creek

*Playoff teams in 31A

Top 4 in each region make playoffs starting next year.

Sp will be improved next year.......look for them and whitwell to battle it out for first.

Sp will be improved next year.......look for them and whitwell to battle it out for first.

Whitwell will win the Region and CB will get the #2 Playoff spot while South Pittsburg gets the #3 Playoff spot

Edited by BigDave1967

Basin will have a few returning good lineman up front.  Got to replace a great backfield of seniors who carried the ball for 2947 total yards this season  Those  are some big shoes to fill.  I think that Basin will be up to the challenge.  I like the region.  I think that Basin will be at the top next year. Maybe some of the younger kids will step up and play too.  It requires a toughness to play the game.  It aint for everybody, but I cant wait till next season.

Basin will have a few returning good lineman up front.  Got to replace a great backfield of seniors who carried the ball for 2947 total yards this season  Those  are some big shoes to fill.  I think that Basin will be up to the challenge.  I like the region.  I think that Basin will be at the top next year. Maybe some of the younger kids will step up and play too.  It requires a toughness to play the game.  It aint for everybody, but I cant wait till next season.

It looks like Tellico will stay on the schedule,CB plays them on September 11th. I bet CB plays Andrews and Tennessee Christian again in 2015(I want revenge on Andrews).

I bet you're right about that! I found a Copper Basin football website but it literally had no info on it at all(there was no 2014 schedule and nothing about CB football history).

This is my biggest pet peeve about the school. No official record books, no websites, no way of finding out about anything. It's annoying. It's 2014. A website with scores, rosters, etc. Is not hard or expensive to make. Players deserve to have their names out there in some way shape or form. If it weren't for jelly roll I wouldn't have known any of my stats.

This is my biggest pet peeve about the school. No official record books, no websites, no way of finding out about anything. It's annoying. It's 2014. A website with scores, rosters, etc. Is not hard or expensive to make. Players deserve to have their names out there in some way shape or form. If it weren't for jelly roll I wouldn't have known any of my stats.

Same here i either find out about Copper Basin football on here on in the Blue Ridge News Observer.