At Fayettville

Vs Columbia Aca

Vs Huntland

Vs cornersville

At Grace Christian Aca

Vs Richland

At Summertown

At Moore County

There is an open date in there somewhere.

Missing Cwood on there for the first time in a while. Also missing BGA (not) and Spring Hill . Looking forward to the Summertown Rivalry starting... Only 10 miles down the road. MC, H, and F,ville will be some travel. Glad we kept WC

Go Tigers

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vs Wayne County

At Perry County

At Fayettville

Vs Columbia Aca

Vs Huntland

Vs cornersville

At Grace Christian Aca

Vs Richland

At Summertown

At Moore County

There is an open date in there somewhere.

Missing Cwood on there for the first time in a while. Also missing BGA (not) and Spring Hill . Looking forward to the Summertown Rivalry starting... Only 10 miles down the road. MC, H, and F,ville will be some travel. Glad we kept WC

Go Tigers

Atleast y'all got Stown, WC has been wanting them since they announced a few years back that they were starting football up!

Over in the 3-4A threads some one speculated and rumored Walt Smith maybe had inquired....

But another from Giles Co. said he had already agreed to 2 more years with the Bobcats.

Both assumptions are what I understand. MP should have an easy run the next couple of years. That is until the second/third round of playoffs.

MP head coach Bradley and staff has a Big Job ahead of them recruiting and getting students out of the hallways at MPHS to come on out and play.

If not? MP may have a long road ahead of them to rebuild.

All of MP's main weapons this year graduate besides Crawford, but I can say Warnsley was stepping it up though in the latter half of this season. Warnsley can be a play maker next year.

MP graduates 7 Seniors....

Gill

Woodson

Smith

Shepard

Woodard

Cooper

Miller

Returning next year is....

Crawford

Warnsley

Anderson

Russell

Grooms

Bullock

Malugin

Perkins

The only one I do not know the grade of is Lorenzo Brown, the one that caught the 2 pointer against A-ville.

The O&D lines return a few that should be pretty good BUT coaches better get some play makers out of the hallways or it could be a long season next year.

Gill, Smith, Woodson and Shepard will be sorely missed next year.

Got to fill some shoes next year.

I hope the coaches can find the attractants that gets some kids walking the hallways interested in coming on out!

Edited by Big Bigby

Both assumptions are what I understand. MP should have an easy run the next couple of years. That is until the second/third round of playoffs.

10-4 on Walt.... Summertown could be a good job for him with it so close to home. Especially if Lawrence Co. is open enrollment.... Don't think he'd be up for a pay cut though IF it is a lower salary, which I 'think' it would be.

MP might not have it so easy if some talent doesn't step out of the hallways next season.

Edited by Big Bigby

Don't take this the wrong way but I don't think region 4 will be very strong next year and that will benefit MTP. If MTP can put together a winning season it will go a long way as for getting kids to want to play. I know y'all's middle school was pretty good and MTP has a good youth program going and that will pay off big time in the future.

Don't take this the wrong way but I don't think region 4 will be very strong next year and that will benefit MTP. If MTP can put together a winning season it will go a long way as for getting kids to want to play. I know y'all's middle school was pretty good and MTP has a good youth program going and that will pay off big time in the future.

CA and Huntland I figure should be pretty good still but the rest are new to me (S-town and GCA literally new) and I have no clue as to whether they're good or not to argue any different.

The new Region and MP will be a wait and see process next year in my opinion.

Edited by Big Bigby