Boyd Buchanan 2015

reaction

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bucs return a good group for the 2015 season.  I heard we are still needing 1 game, but I know Tennessee Christan Prep and South Pitt are 2 non conference games.  

Our new region is includes:

Bledsoe Co. 

Brainerd
Marion Co. 
Meigs Co. 
Polk Co.
Silverdale 
Tyner Academy

7-3 with losses to South Pittsburg,Marion County and Polk County(who i think will be improved enough to make the Playoffs in 2015).

7-3 with losses to South Pittsburg,Marion County and Polk County(who i think will be improved enough to make the Playoffs in 2015).

Lol really? Aren't you the one that picked CB to beat Boyd this year? Polk lost every game this year, as in 0-10 and SP loses everyone off a 5-6 team. If SP couldNt beat them this year next year is definitely not happening. Neither game should be close. Boyd has a very good Jr. class and lots of underclassman. Boyd vs Marion should be for region championship then they will meet again in playoffs. Don't sleep on Tyner. All those athletes in 2A will make a difference.

Edited by TonyHorton91281

Lol really? Aren't you the one that picked CB to beat Boyd this year? Polk lost every game this year, as in 0-10 and SP loses everyone off a 5-6 team. Neither game should be close. Boyd has a very good Jr. class and lots of underclassman. Boyd vs Marion should be for region championship then they will meet again in playoffs. Don't sleep on Tyner. All those athletes in 2A will make a difference.

It's rather easy to make the Playoffs in the new Region system with the top 4 teams making the Playoffs. A lot of teams with  losing records will make the Playoffs in Tennessee. I'll miss BB not being on the CB schedule anymore. The new Region will be bunched together tight with Whitwell,Copper Basin and South Pittsburg on top every season.

Edited by BigDave1967

In our new Region SP will be 7-3 in 2015.

I like your confidence, but we have many tough games. Marion County and Boyd Buchanan will be the two best teams on our schedule. Follow this with games vs Sequatchie Co, Bledsoe Co, Grundy Co, Whitwell and Basin and it could be tough. The only built in wins on SP's schedule is Grace, Sale Creek and LV.

I like your confidence, but we have many tough games. Marion County and Boyd Buchanan will be the two best teams on our schedule. Follow this with games vs Sequatchie Co, Bledsoe Co, Grundy Co, Whitwell and Basin and it could be tough. The only built in wins on SP's schedule is Grace, Sale Creek and LV.

Yeah SP's schedule is considerably tougher than Copper Basin's is.