Copper Basin 2015

BigDave1967

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a pretty weak schedule. You better watch out for Chatt Christian. They will exploit your biggest weakness..... Pass defense. They are improving. Basin has built in wins vs Grace, LV, Tellico, Sale Creek and Tenn Prep.

Whitwell,South Pittsburg and CB have the top three nailed down until the Regions are reconfigured again. I think Grace Baptist will get the 4th Playoff spot.

Edited by BigDave1967

How many starters does Copper Basin lose?

We lose all three of our starting running backs, 2 which play LB on defense and the other is a safety. We lose one lineman that played both ways, and the big #5 receiver. Losing #19 and #31 I'd really going to Hurt. Losing just them to takes away two running backs, the punter, the kicker, safety, and outside backer Edited by Basin2010

We lose all three of our starting running backs, 2 which play LB on defense and the other is a safety. We lose one lineman that played both ways, and the big #5 receiver. Losing #19 and #31 I'd really going to Hurt. Losing just them to takes away two running backs, the punter, the kicker, safety, and outside backer

We lose all three of our starting running backs, 2 which play LB on defense and the other is a safety. We lose one lineman that played both ways, and the big #5 receiver. Losing #19 and #31 I'd really going to Hurt. Losing just them to takes away two running backs, the punter, the kicker, safety, and outside backer

Thanks for the info,Basin2010 :thumb: :thumb: