Creek Wood Coaching Opening

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finley is smart enough to know Stewart co can't compete with a job in dicskin co.

so what your saying is that he is leaving ! Compete in what way? Salary?

I believe that he is a man of his word and I know what he said

When he took the job. It will surprise me if he leaves this year.

Edited by Rebel84

Finley is smart enough to know Stewart co can't compete with a job in dicskin co.

I cant think of a good football team in Dickson county and surely not Creekwood..No support..Senior night and the home stands look like a ghost town thats s a playoff team too.. Stewart Co.has got the fans and loyalty. If he will put a product on the field the whole county will be throwing money at him. In Dickson he is just one of many nameless faceless coaches ...Creekwood is  a very nice school but they cant compete in a district with 3a and 2a schools in it how are they going to compete with nothing but 4a schools in the new regions next year

Edited by Beagle

I cant think of a good football team in Dickson county and surely not Creekwood..No support..Senior night and the home stands look like a ghost town thats s a playoff team too.. Stewart Co.has got the fans and loyalty. If he will put a product on the field the whole county will be throwing money at him. In Dickson he is just one of many nameless faceless coaches ...Creekwood is a very nice school but they cant compete in a district with 3a and 2a schools in it how are they going to compete with nothing but 4a schools in the new regions next year

I thought you hated Stewart Co.

Edited by LBD