Who will be Warren County's next Head Coach?

Pioneersports

The best thing for the kids would be to just shut the program down. That way any kid that wants to play would be free to play at another school of their choice. The leaders of the school system are inept when it comes to sports and the leaders of the county in general are too ingrained in the good old boy system. I don't blame any kid that leaves that place, Yes, it's my home town but I left along time ago, when I go back to visit NOTHING seems to have changed. Really about the only ones who do come back after college are the same douche bags that their parents were the so called big shots and now the offspring are running the town.  HOPELESS

Well, Well, Well. I guess Karma has come back to bite the Dibrell Mafia on the arse. You got rid of a man who actually wanted to stay in Warren County and did care about the players. I guess now all of you will be clamoring for the former middle school who was going to be the football coach at Boyd until that fiasco didn't work out. This time I hope the selection committee gets someone who is not worried about playing in Murfreesboro, I really do. It's no longer fun watching the coaching revolving door that has been Warren County football for the last 25-30 years. Everyone in Pioneerland talks about the team needing discipline, I think it's the so-called grown ups that need it.