Who will be Warren County's next Head Coach?

Pioneersports

Again...I say "real" coaching experience. I don't think you can seriously equate middle school experience with high school experience.

"real" coaching experience is not always good.  Your last coach had "real" coaching experience and look what that got you.  Give a young coach a chance.  He might have enough energy to bring more players out. Any Head Coach that is doing well where he is at will not be interested in Warren County. That only leaves you with someone that is willing to take a chance or someone that knows his days are numbered where he is out now.

Edited by AlltimeVOL

The next coach needs to be from a successful program, period. The kids have no respect for the current coaches on staff. There has to be a level of discipline involved. Talk about bringing more kids out...have you seen the number of kids standing on the sidelines at a game? You could put every kid in the school on the team and still not win a game if you don't have the right coaching staff. You know, maybe if the former coach would have cut off some of the current staff he had to work with the season would have gone another direction.

I tend to agree with GameCocker 702 , I too feel! We should go after a big time Mid State coach, who has a history of winning, if there is such an applicant out there. If not, maybe a top asst. at one of the Boro schools, who is young and energetic and has paid his dues, to lead a football team , in our new district. I. For one feel, that there is No Coach. Locally, ready for the task at hand, but whoever, I will support the new Head Coach.

Edited by 14pioneers

No wonder why I hear a lot of kids are not coming back next season, so much negative talk. If I was a football player I wouldn't want to hear all the negative stuff. No matter who is coaching warren county needs the support from the community. Those boys hear enough crap from the media, they don't need to hear it from family and friends. Whoever the coach is he just needs to get the boys ready to compete, the talent is there just need the right coach.